• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

after misscariage

Kimmytara

Reaction score
i had a miscariage at ten wks pregnant ten days ago. bleeding stopped, scan says all okay, nothing left from pregnancy. had a positive ovulation test today and wantto start ttc but worried its positive due to body changes with mc

our body can do strange things after mc.

I'd say get to bd~! :) and keep testing and keep track of your cycle (first few cycles can be wacky)~ :thumbup:

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

A friend of mine had a MC at 8 weeks, and got pregnant again on the next cycle (and had a healthy baby 9 months later!) so it's definitely possible.

good luck :flower:

If you are mentally prepared for the ups and downs of TTC'ing then go for it and get BD'ing, good luck!

thank u ladies, thank u kindly for the replies. i am ready and hope the opk test was right!

Hi Hun, I'm sorry for your loss <3
Are you checking your HCG levels? Or using a HPT to make sure they go down? If not, the positive OPK might be leftover HCG still in your system.
10 days is still early after a 10 week pregnancy, but you never know!
Come join us over at the trying to conceive after a loss :hugs: (though you're more than welcome to stay here!

Hi Hun, I'm sorry for your loss <3
Are you checking your HCG levels? Or using a HPT to make sure they go down? If not, the positive OPK might be leftover HCG still in your system.
10 days is still early after a 10 week pregnancy, but you never know!
Come join us over at the trying to conceive after a loss :hugs: (though you're more than welcome to stay here!

i didnt know there was a group, im coming over x

There are a lot of groups there, but I'm sure you'll find one where you belong.
I come here for the questions, and there for the emotional support <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"