After nearly 6 years of Unexplained IF and three chemicals....

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I've finally got what I think is my sticky :bfp:, my lines have never gotten this dark, and I've never made it this far. My husband and I tried for a baby for years, Clomid, Femara, the works. We wound up divorcing after 7 years of marriage, and within 6 months he had a girl pregnant and they now have a baby girl. I got into a new relationship, with a man who has been infertile his whole life. He and his wife tried for years unsuccessfully, he had his sperm count done and was told he wouldn't have children naturally. Well, much to both of our surprise, my period didn't come on time, or a week later, or a week after that. I bought an HPT, never ever thinking it would be positive, so much so that I took it and left it, I didn't even look at it till later. But sure enough, I'm pregnant. This baby will be a miracle. A gift straight from heaven. My little impossibility.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 46
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 38
Oh my goodness!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

You are the proof that there is always a possibility. This meant to happen to you. :) Congrats and loads of good wishes and luck for this sticky bean.

wow!!!! that baby really wanted to come to you two!!! thanks for sharing this miracle!

That is amazing! :D Congratulations and a happy & healthy 9 months! :)

Wow, that is so, so lucky!! A massive congratulations to you both!! :) :)

Wonderful story, there is always hope. Congratulations on your beautiful miracle <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->