After sex...Caution... Potential TMI.. Lol

pumpkin90

Reaction score
K so my husband and I are TTC, and this morning I got a "+" on my ovulation test.. So nows the time. Anyways, we did the deed.. But I'm just wondering about the fact that every time we have sex, he pulls out slow.. But then lots of semen comes out of me... And like even hours later when I'm using the washroom.. Will this affect my fertility?! Is something wrong with me? Hope I can get pregnant :/ seriously worried . I tried the whole lay in bed with your hips propped for 10mins after.. But then when I got up it still came out :(

That's normal! You don't actually absorb the semen, so gravity is going to take over and it's going to come out when you move around. All you actually need is for some little swimmers to get into your cervical fluid and then they take it from there - that's what happens naturally when he ejaculates. You don't even need to prop up your hips, but if that will make you feel like you're doing more then feel free to carry on.

Yes, a lot comes out. If it makes you feel uncomfortable you can try softcups though. We used them the cycle we conceived. It also helps with the "messy" after.

Dont worry about some spilling out if his swimmers are strong most of the sperm will have swim out of the seminal fluid and into your fertile mucus within minutes and within 30 min all the sperm that are strong enough to make it to the egg will have already passed thru the cervix into the uterus and be on their way to the fallopian tubes where they will wait for your egg to be released. good luck!.

I worry about this too so your not alone , the ladies are right though it only takes 1 little swimmer :) good luck

Yes, a lot comes out. If it makes you feel uncomfortable you can try softcups though. We used them the cycle we conceived. It also helps with the "messy" after.

Hi, Sorry to hijack your post... but when you used soft cups was it uncomfortable? I bought some ages ago but never used them. How long do you keep it in for? sorry again.

Hi, Sorry to hijack your post... but when you used soft cups was it uncomfortable? I bought some ages ago but never used them. How long do you keep it in for? sorry again.

Not at all. ~12 hours, but sometimes just 5 or 6.

I have used softcups before for AF (was not a fan, if you use them you will see, they spill upon removal. Fine for swimmers. Icky for AF), so I'm used to them. I was also using them when TTC DS, but I am not sure if I used them when he was actually conceived or not.

I also use a reusable bell shaped menstrual cup for AF, so I'm totally comfortable inserting and removing cups from my lady bits.

Don't worry about spillage... Its normal. Be careful about keeping it in too long though because you don't want a UTI.

Don't worry about spillage... Its normal. Be careful about keeping it in too long though because you don't want a UTI.

because keeping something in your vagina will get germs in your urethra...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->