after sex..

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
So, we finally had sex for the first time after finding out about the baby:haha: and let me say one thing, that w my other 2 pregnancy I could never "get off" (sorry tmi) but this pregnancy I could get off all day long!! But, after we have sex I am realizing I am losing pieces of my mucus plug. Mind you this is my third pregnancy so I know what it is. This doesn't seem normal. Is my cervics weak? Should I get it checked?

My partner and I had sex early last week and a couple hours later had bleeding and what looked like a clot or plug discharge or something. Obviously went into panic mode and thought I was having a mc. Turns out everything is fine and apparently after sex some bleeding etc is normal but then my midwife said abstain for a couple weeks for everything to calm back down. But if you're worried I'd go get checked out tbh. :hugs:

Sex? What's that? :rofl:
It can be normal hun but get checked if your worried x

I get A LOT more discharge after sex. It's like egg whites and similar to what you'd get at ovulation but thicker.
I think it's common and normal and also don't forget plug regenerates itself so unless you are cramping or bleeding I would just mention it to your mw but not worry too much.

We are still to nervous to have sex and are waiting til after the first trimester. I lost my last pregnancy at 11 weeks and have had spotting with this one. Sex seems like a foreign language at the moment. It sucks!

I'd say if you're nervous get checked. I'm avoiding sex for now as my cervix is very "angry" haha! I dripped blood everywhere when my midwife did my pap this past Monday. Ugh. Took till Wednesday for it to calm down. Hope you get some peace of mind soon!

I talked to my doctor who said it's probably not your mucus plug this early...idk why it couldn't be. And the only advice she gave me was to lay down and drink water...

I had LOADS more cm with my last pregnancy than first and mc, I could wipe for ages and it'd still keep on coming! We hardly had sex as each time we did I'd spot and panic so nothing for most of the 9 months. That and I was too damn tired! Clear cm shouldn't be a worry just keep an eye on it as my opinion obviously isn't a medically trained one :)

Funny....I am not really interested in dtd, and it is a bit uncomfortable at this point....but I had brown-ish spotting and a long thick ewcm string with a brown clump at the end, a few days after. My hubby isn't going to be happy much, but I am not going to bd with him for a while, as I just don't like the stress of the spotting. This is also my first time this happening with all of mine....this will be baby #6 :haha:

But like many of these lovely ladies have mentioned it can be very normal. Just keep your dr notified if it keeps happening.

Thanks girls! It seems to have disappeared...hopefully that's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->