After some advice ASAP - bleeding

Autumn leaves

Reaction score
Gutted to be saying this again but I need some advice what to do.

About 12pm started bleeding dark brown medium amount. Has continued and got more red now, can't decipher if I'm having cramps or they are nerves, I think I an mildly.

I'm 5+3 so very early, I had a loss at 5 three months back did a neg test at a and e bright red blood.

Just took an IC and it's positive but not as dark as yest am fmu one.

Early preg unit is closed so can't ring for advice. Should I just got to a and e again!?

I am so sorry this is happening. It's a tough call what to do. If things are going badly, there is unfortunately not much they can do this early to change the outcome. If you would feel better about seeking medical attention, it would not be inappropriate to go to the emergency room. When I had my MC at 6 weeks, I opted to just stay home because I knew the hours in the ER would not change the outcome. I followed up with my doctor the next day during regular hours.

Also - don't give up hope at this.point. There's a chance this could be a random bleed that resolves with everything being okay. It's so hard to deal with not knowing which way it will go. Take care of yourself.

Sorry you are going through this hun, I agree with previous post it's a difficult decision but if it were me I would wait it out and see what happens. You never know things might well be ok, I really hope that is the case. I have my fingers crossed for you. Has the bleeding calmed down any yet?

I managed to ring EPU they said to ring doctor for referral. He has managed to get me a scan Booked for Monday.

The bleeding is a dark red and about the same. No cramps just back pain. Just going to sit tight. Either it'll stop or it'll worsen so in 24 hours I should know really.

Thanks ladies, so hard to be positive, we will see xx

Hoping all is ok...I had a bright red bleed and then spotting for almost 3 weeks. It starts at 4 weeks and lasted until 7 weeks...baby is fine with a strong heartbeat so I'm hoping this is the same for you! Hang in there!

Hi, i pray all goes well for you tomorrow. I had dark brown bleeding with my son on and off until about 7 weeks and it was all well in the end. Its more common than people think but its worring if you have suffered a loss before which i have too. Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->