After two long, painful years TTC...

MItoDC

Finally a mom!
Reaction score
I'm in shock, ladies! I've never even had a hint of a second line - and I stopped testing a long time ago because I couldn't handle the disappointment anymore. We've been TTC for two years - DH had a varicocelectomy 6 weeks ago in the hopes of improving poor morphology. We haven't had a followup SA done, so we're not sure whether that was the key or whether we finally just got lucky!

I'm in shock. The second line appeared immediately and dark. I'm not sure how many DPO I am because we had kind of given up naturally conceiving and were just waiting to start IVF at the beginning of the year. I do still take my BBT but have been pretty lax about it - so I'm either 16dpo (which would be my usual cycle) or more like 20 dpo (which is what my app thought at first).

I never thought I'd get to post here!!! :bfp:

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
That's a crazy dark line... I wonder if it's twins!!

Congrats!!

OMG. I hadn't thought of that... that's slightly terrifying and exciting! I have a blood test confirmation scheduled for Thursday!

Congratulations Hun! You've given me some hope! We've been trying 17months!

WOW!!! than's a super dark line indeed!!!! massive congrats to you, and so good the things finally worked for you and your OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->