Ag & Rob

weestar21

Reaction score
Just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you guys today :D You both are such lovely people and it was a pleasure meeting yous :D
sorry for Colby and her crisps making a mess and scaring your cat :shock:
Hope yous enjoy your new addition to your family :lol: and hopefully we can meet up again sometime and Caroline will talk more :rofl: :rofl: just joking chick :D

take care and will speak soon

xxxx :D

It was really meeting you guys too

Kaz was just shy as soon she gets to know you she'll be yakking for hours.

Don't worry about colby I make a bigger mess lol

Just to let you know Jerry has settled in nicely

We transfered him over to our I-mac cage which has two levels he had a wander about before trying to drag a large piece of carrot up the tube, was so funny

awww thats good to know hes settled very well :D Maybe tahst whats been wrong with him, the cage was too boring for him :-k glad yous like him though :D but OH's wanting a black cat now :roll: :lol:

It was great meeting you's too. Hopefully i will talk more next time lol!

I cat offer you the cat but maybe your OH would like his new friend, the little white dog instead? :lol:

Bless you AG ... I sometimes can't believe your so shy! Looks like I'll be pouring you a drink before me when we meet :wink: Soon get you going in my house :twisted: :lol:

lol, drink will def get me going. Malibu and coke please :D

AG ive to ask if you want a new home for doggy cos OH would more than happily take him :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->