Again...

Anna

Reaction score
Another weird month - a BFP with feint line and then AF arriving the next day.. same as last month.. its so disappointing and there obviously is no problem with conception just implantation issues I guess... makes me too scared to try again for a while... maybe my body is just not ready yet.. only been 7 months since Lara was born but as I am 38 this year I don't want to wait too long...

:hugs:

How many losses Anna if it's ok to ask? I too seem to have problems with BFPs an bleeding on a couple of days after AF should arrive.

Did you experience problems before your lil one?

Oh hunnie, not another month. I'm really sorry.

Thanks everyone, that was my 5th miscarriage in total now Wobbles.. all at various stages but all before 16 weeks so rather random. I had 2 when in my twenties [one at 5 wks the other at 14 weeks] and then another one [at 8 wks] when trying before Lara and now these two very early ones 7 months after Lara was born. Im hoping its just my body telling me it is not over the birth and needs more time..!?

My little Larakins makes it much easier for me to cope with these losses.. I just have to look at her and I know how lucky I am to have her but of course it does not stop me wanting to keep trying for a bro or sis for her!!

I think I will just have to stop testing each month.. its torture thinking I am pregnant and then 24 hours later I am not.

Really sorry to hear about that Anna :hugs:

aww anna im so sorry have you been do doctors about this to see if theres anything that can be done

spunky xxx

Hi hun

Sometimes it takes a lot for me to read some posts here (on all sections of of the forum) although I created BnB - I hope you know what I mean.

I am so sorry to hear of your losses x

I think your last sentance of stopping to test makes perfect sense for some of us although upsetting that you feel a BFP should be the result an final its sometimes upsetting to know ... sometimes better not to with some women an what a heart break that is never mind tempatation when you know exactly what you are hoping for. Its so hard.

Keep your chin up you have a daughter you obviously truely love an her lil sis or bro will follow ...

Thanks everyone, that was my 5th miscarriage in total now Wobbles.. all at various stages but all before 16 weeks so rather random. I had 2 when in my twenties [one at 5 wks the other at 14 weeks] and then another one [at 8 wks] when trying before Lara and now these two very early ones 7 months after Lara was born. Im hoping its just my body telling me it is not over the birth and needs more time..!?

My little Larakins makes it much easier for me to cope with these losses.. I just have to look at her and I know how lucky I am to have her but of course it does not stop me wanting to keep trying for a bro or sis for her!!

I think I will just have to stop testing each month.. its torture thinking I am pregnant and then 24 hours later I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->