Again!

DonnaP

Reaction score
There goes another month of trying in vain - getting fed up now!!

People convinced me I was this month, my cycle is bang on 28 days - 32 this month and then when it came it lasted a day, stopped, came for a few hours next day then stopped and now just a tiny drop after I have been jogging or at exercise class - dont know what going on.

I had had the flu and people were saying maybe it isnt the flu maybe your pregnant, cos I was knackered and aching and last time I was pregnant when I lost a baby I was really really breathless. Still breathless and still people are saying "well may be you are"

It is really hard when people say to you all the time just test you could well be pregnant, when you know you have bled and had the flu and they wont listen to you.

Im worried as well cos always been bang on 28 days, had my first FS appointment 4 weeks ago and now off the plot!!!!

Sorry, had a rant, but it is awful when people assume cos your trying as soon as your a wee bitty late and feeling crap that you are, you want to believe you are so you build yourself up to be knocked down again!

Feel like giving up and getting a puppy!

Dx:hissy:

:hug::hug:... I hope all works out the way you want it to....:hug:

Hey chick

Sorry no luck this month - big virtual :hug:
I normally have regular cycle as well but on a couple of months it has also bee 31/32 days - late ovulation for me (CD21).
What did FS say at your appt 4 weeks ago?xx

Thanks

FS was OK, they did an intravaginal USS and everything looked OK with ovaries and womb. Had a look at husbands bits, he is going for a scan as has some cysts on his bits. Ive to go for an HSG within next 12 weeks and I have to do a MSU every week for the next 8 weeks to check out hormone levels. Then back to FS in January - god things take such a long time.
According to FS Dr Hubbies SA not as bad as our GP made out, not perfect, borderline and apparently not impossible to coneceive naturally according to him - so why GP made out no chance!!! So if not too much a problem why not happened .

Think I came away quite confused really conflicting advice and dreading HSG, wish they could just do it and get it over with.

Good point of view from the scan that so far everything looks OK.

Thank you for asking.
Dx

:hug::hug::hug: SO soory hun. I understand where you're coming from. I have been having 27 days cycle and band this month 33 days and no AF. Did a test as everyone has been saying you may be preggo and when I finally got up the nerve it was a big fat :bfn:.

I also am not sure how many more BFN's I could take.

Thanks

FS was OK, they did an intravaginal USS and everything looked OK with ovaries and womb. Had a look at husbands bits, he is going for a scan as has some cysts on his bits. Ive to go for an HSG within next 12 weeks and I have to do a MSU every week for the next 8 weeks to check out hormone levels. Then back to FS in January - god things take such a long time.
According to FS Dr Hubbies SA not as bad as our GP made out, not perfect, borderline and apparently not impossible to coneceive naturally according to him - so why GP made out no chance!!! So if not too much a problem why not happened .

Think I came away quite confused really conflicting advice and dreading HSG, wish they could just do it and get it over with.

Good point of view from the scan that so far everything looks OK.

Thank you for asking.
Dx

So much to do but at least it's plodding forward hun :hugs:

GPs are pants - DH's said that his SA was okay when it wasn't but my GP said to give it a go and anything is possible as it only takes one :spermy: - hopefully the count will have gone up from 1 million on our next SA :happydance:

I've not had HSG but a lot of girls on the site have and they said it wasn't bad at all so hope it's okay for you - in the meantime, maybe you will get a :bfp: while you are waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->