Age gap

L

lepaskilf

Hi! Was what age gap do people have between their children? What age gap do you prefer and why?

Thannks xxx

Well I have 11 years between my eldest and youngest.

I was married and we had Megan so tried for our 2nd after about 2 years as I like them being 3 yrs apart.But Dan tok his time to stick so they have 5 years between them.We sadly divorced and I met someone else.We had Madison which left a 9 year gap between Megan and Madi and a 4 year gap with dan.We decided to stick to that but nope Abigail came along much to our delight after such heartbreak.But the 11 year gap between her and megan isn't a problem, if anything it's a big help.But the 2 year gap between Abigail and Madison is horrible.Never again.I'd say for me personally it has to be 3/4 yrs.I like the mix I have but I had hoped at stopping at 2 and getting some education but obviously things wasn't to be that way for me.I do struggle at times trying to find the right things to do for all of them but otherwise it works ok and i love them all dearly xxxxxxxxxx

I have 13 years between my 2, part of me wishes it wasnt so long because they arent going to reallt relate age wise, and Gemma will be away to Uni by the time Daisy has grown up any.
But I do love the fact that I wasnt looking after 2 tiny little ones, as Gemma can pretty much look after herself! (I would never admit that I think that to her though! she is still my baby!)

Im waiting till max is at least in kindergarten I do not in anyway want to be pregnant and running after a toddler lol

I have 8yrs between Jade and Alfie - due to circumstances that life brings. But it was easy as pie as Jade has been a real help and she loves being able to show him new things etc. They get on brilliantly, which I am so pleased about as I was slightly worried.

There will be 2.5yrs between Alfie and this one, and obviously I have not experienced that yet, but I am looking forward to it. x

My son will be just 2 when this one is born, im not sure how its oging to be with such a short gap but i look forward to finding out! I always wanted my children close together :) xx

Joani is 5 and half yrs older than Elinor. And Elinor will be coming up 2 when this one is born.

mine are 4yrs, 14 months and 1 week

Ive got 3 yrs between Benn and Ellie and i wouldnt change it his just old enough that his not totally in to everything and he helps me passing me things etc and its not to difficult to get him to go to bed on his own. Its still really hard work but i couldnt imagine having a smaller gap must be really hard work!

There is 4 yrs between holly and robyn
And just under 2 yrs between robyn and sam
I think it was easier wen i had robyn than sam as i wasnt running around after a toodler :happydance:
But the age gap between robyn and sam is better as there so close in age so they will play with each other :happydance:

Mine are 3 years, 21 months and 3 months. I have 18 months between each one.

there's 14 yrs between Rosie and Rhys, i'd like the next one within the next 2 yrs. Rosie is like mother hen with Rhys i think she's going to have a lovely relationship with him in their own little way.
xx

Lily will be about 20 months when this little one arrives! I think it'll be a lovely age gap :D

I'm planning to TTC about 1 full year after Simon's birth, so sometime next January. That should give about a 2-year gap, depending on how long it takes us to get pregnant. I'm 33, so I don't want to wait too long or my eggs may shrivel up! :) And yes, the thought of a 2-year old and a newborn is very frightening.

Mine are going to be a year and a week apart. DEFINIETLY wasn't planned, but....I guess that was what meant to happen. I would've preferred two years between them though. My sister and I are 22 months apart and that's pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->