Aged 12 looking after the family!

Dionne

Reaction score
did any one watch this last night??

its the most upsetting thing i have ever watched :(

it is repeted Friday morning (9th Feb) 3.20am- 4.20am Channel 4

yes i saw it,

I could relate to it so much coz i had to look after my younger sisters! I felt for teenage boy and his mum, they both hated the suitation.

Im sorry but the blind couple shouldnt be allowed to have anymore children, i thought that was disgusting! i felt so much for all the children, the little girl who tryied to kill herslef the most, plus, she was changing one of teh boys bums and he was sore :(

The fact that they didnt get a nappy change while the girls where at school was terrible!

I think they should be taken away from them and looked after properly

xx

I forgot to watch it & wanted to :(

I won't be up at that time though when it's repeated :shock: :lol:

I didnt but I watched the adverts for it. It looked to me like a very selfish couple who had kids just so they could help look after them. This poor child did all the housework and it just seemed like she had no childhood as such.
Is this what the program was like?

I personally think its wrong to have children if you cant look after them properly yourself.

OMG I don't think I can watch it. I know there are children out there who have to help their parents due to illness and so on and it must be so tough on the parent knowing they have to realise this but it seems as if this couple didn't even have these feelings. I hope that something has been done :(

Programmes like this upset me so much I can't watch them.

I know there's injustice in the world but when you have a child you want to give them all your love and care and I just can't cope with the thought that others are mistreated :cry:

From the adverts I kind of wondered how this was allowed :? Didn't they say the more kids they have the more people they have looking after them? How selfish :?

it was soooo sad!

the mum and dad cant cahnge the babies nappies. :? but can smoke and drink beer all day :shock:
the older girls go to school while the mum and dad watch the babies. but if a child poohs they have to sit in it all day untill the 12 yr old comes home and changes them. the 5yr old is still in nappies. they sleep on the floor in the most filthy house.
while the mum and dad just smoke round the babies.

i never let tv shows upset me or get to me but that show was something else

I couldnt watch it, anything sad to do with children i just cant bear to watch! it rally upsets me! :(

Dionne said:
it was soooo sad!

the mum and dad cant cahnge the babies nappies. :? but can smoke and drink beer all day :shock:
the older girls go to school while the mum and l;'watch the babies. but if a child poohs they have to sit in it all day untill the 12 yr old comes home and changes them. the 5yr old is still in nappies. they sleep on the floor in the most filthy house.
while the mum and dad just smoke round the babies.

i never let tv shows upset me or get to me but that show was something else

I never saw it, but going by what you have said, it sounds diabolical :shock: Was there anything wrong with these parents, like disabilities or anything?

And if you can manage to drink all day and keep an eye on kids, but not look after them, what idiot would want that to be portrayed on TV, I would be so bloody ashamed and embarrassed..........those poor kids!

Sorry if I have got this wrong, but I can only go by what I am reading, as I said, I haven't seen it :?

sorry yes i forgot to say they are both blind. but blame every thing on being blind. yet they can look after themselves poor themselves a beer. but cannot change bums.

the little boy was crawling round the floor then slept in the middle of the floor every one was just walking over him. the mum said she just leaves him there.

have you ever watched train spotting? the baby that dies? this babies looked in more of a state then that baby.

channel 4 forums are going mad about it, loads of forums are kicking of and social services have been swamped with complaints. the daughters are 8 and 12 and look after all the babies. the 8yr old couldnt cope anymore and even tryed to kill her self put a black bag over her head!

and the mum was preg again with the 7th child but had a m/c but she still said she wanted even more, when asked why she wanted so many she said so they could look after her when she was older

I might have to watch this when i finish work friday night... depending how tired I am as i'm back at work at 3pm

Only got 12 hrs between my shift this weekend and there both long shifts! BooHoo!!

I watched this an i was sceamin an shoutin at the tele, i couldnt actually believe what i was seein!
Disgusting!
I seen somewhere that s s had been bombaded with complaints an so they should.
Them kids wont know what its like to be loved or to love :cry: its horrible an i hope somthing gets done about it!
x

Well at least hopefully something good will come out of this, and their children will hopefully get the care and support they need.

Just a shame they cant castrate the parents.

Dionne said:
sorry yes i forgot to say they are both blind. but blame every thing on being blind. yet they can look after themselves poor themselves a beer. but cannot change bums.

the little boy was crawling round the floor then slept in the middle of the floor every one was just walking over him. the mum said she just leaves him there.

have you ever watched train spotting? the baby that dies? this babies looked in more of a state then that baby.

channel 4 forums are going mad about it, loads of forums are kicking of and social services have been swamped with complaints. the daughters are 8 and 12 and look after all the babies. the 8yr old couldnt cope anymore and even tryed to kill her self put a black bag over her head!

and the mum was preg again with the 7th child but had a m/c but she still said she wanted even more, when asked why she wanted so many she said so they could look after her when she was older

:shock: :shock: OMG!!! That sounds terrible!!! Those poor kiddies :cry: I am actually glad I missed it!

I do hope somethings come from this programme but what a disgrace that a program like this was able to be broadcasted in the first place :cry: Those poor kids :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->