Agh my lovely husband!

BabyNo1.

Reaction score
I sent my husband a picture of my poorly swollen sore feet earlier! and said look what your naughty daughter is doing to her poor mummy!!

He has just turned up at my work with a bunch of flowers and a big bag of maltesers! and a big kiss!

How sweet is that! :happydance::happydance:
Just thought I would share with everyone! :flower:

that's very sweet of him! :happydance:

awww how sweet of him thats is great my OH would have laughed at me and said oh well youl be home soon
i want a sensative man :brat: its not fair swap for the day lol
my oh thinks i dont get no pain because im home all day dont know how that figures like but thats his perspective :dohh:

Aw how sweet!! What a lovely man :D

I am very jealous! I don't ever get an ounce of sympathy let alone chocolate and flowers.

So lovely :)

:) made me smile... Want malteasers now tho... :haha: xx

awww bless him how sweet is he !!!!!!!!
you got a corker there babes ,,
mine is sweet but not that sweet , his marriage proposal consisted of " well will tha then "lol he a koker and common as muck but wouldnt have him any other way,,,
enjoy your gifts and hope your feet deflate soon x

Awww how sweet! My oh would have just said i look disgusting :( lol xx

He can be very lovely at times but also a right royal pain sometimes too!

Oh and his marriage proposal was after a drunken night out, he got down on one knee in our kitchen and asked, then told everyone he fell down and I just jumped to conclusions! lol!! we were married 12 weeks later though as he said he couldn't wait!!

How sweet! Sounds yummy. That's a funny proposal though! :)

awww bless him how sweet is he !!!!!!!!
you got a corker there babes ,,
mine is sweet but not that sweet , his marriage proposal consisted of " well will tha then "lol he a koker and common as muck but wouldnt have him any other way,,,
enjoy your gifts and hope your feet deflate soon x

I hope my feet deflate soon too! but I think it is sitting at my desk at work that makes them worse! so sore!!:shrug: only 2.5 days to go though, then I can put my feet up!!:happydance:

aww. how sweet of your DH! I wished my husband would do that to me too. It's so hard to be pregnant. I wish I could pass the baby to him.

awh that is soooo lovely!! tell him we all want him for a day ;)

Thats what I keep saying when hubby wants to cuddle and get close I so want to but find it so uncomfortable and difficult, I can't wait to have a proper snuggle with him! :( If i could just take the baby belly off at night etc. it would be fine! :)

how lovely! Men can be sweethearts sometimes! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->