agh! you are kidding me.....

EmmaM2

new mummy
Reaction score
I've been up since 11pm with painful contractions and what I think is my bloody show. I had to put my tens on and breath through them. It is now half 4 in the morning and I've had nothing for half an hour! Looks like its stopped, so fed up and now absolutely shattered! I was up from 1am on thurs night too with an upset stomach, I'm going to be too tired for labour at this rate when it does start again. :-(

So sorry, it sounds like baby just needs some practice :)

I know, so frustrating. I was induced with my first so this is all new to me and I hate it!

I feel for you, I started losing my plug 5 days ago the rest came out yesterday, then tonight at around 1 started contracting first every 20 mins then by 2 was every 10 then by 3 every 6-7 now they seem to be dying down a little but still there :/ god knows what's going on! I'm so fed up!

I feel for you, I started losing my plug 5 days ago the rest came out yesterday, then tonight at around 1 started contracting first every 20 mins then by 2 was every 10 then by 3 every 6-7 now they seem to be dying down a little but still there :/ god knows what's going on! I'm so fed up!

It sucks doesn't it. Mine seem to have started again but not as strong and now really irregular. Who knows what is happening. Hope yours keep going if you are ready. Keep us posted.

Thank you mine have started getting stronger again but still 7 mins apart, good luck to you too Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->