• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Agnus cactus question.

babytots

Reaction score
I have bought some agnus cactus in the hope that it will help my cycles return. For anyone who had taken how soon did you notice a difference in your cycles or if like me and they were awol how soon did your cycles return?

I'm hoping for my cycles to return so we can ttc after our holiday in July. X

The first cycle I used it I ovulated on cd 14 instead of cd 21-30 like I had in previous cycles. I also had mid cycle spotting during O that really threw me. If I hadn't been charting I'd have had no idea what had happened. Good luck as it works different for everyone!

The first cycle I used it I ovulated on cd 14 instead of cd 21-30 like I had in previous cycles. I also had mid cycle spotting during O that really threw me. If I hadn't been charting I'd have had no idea what had happened. Good luck as it works different for everyone!

Thanks hun hopefully it will work quickly for me then. I get plenty of fertile signs at the moment but without the ovulation so maybe agnus cactus will sort my body out once and for all.x

P.s Congrats on your pregnancy not long to go now :)

Thanks sweetie! Yes the final stretch! Ready to meet our girl we tried so hard and long for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"