• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Agnus Cactus (Vitex) help please!!

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
I'm awaiting the delivery of my Agnus Cactus 1000mg today and just wanted a little advice on the correct way to use it?
We've been TTC for 7 months and in that time my luteal phases have only been 7 days and as far as im aware i've only ovulated once in that time.

Do i take the 1000mg once a day or twice? Do i take it straight away? Do i stop once i ovulate then continue when my period comes? or do i take it throughout the cycle and stop if i fall pregnant?

Please help girls x

Hi, I think you've made an awesome choice choosing vitex. It is a "regulator" herb that will fix any thing hormonal that needs fixing. 1000Mg is a great starter dosage. Its best taken 30 mins before your first meal and is suppose to be takin through your whole cycle. Some stop during Af cause it makes it heavier. If you get a bfp you are suppose to wean yourself off NOT cold turkey vitex. However... If you ONLY have a lp problem I would ve started with b-6 first as vitex has been known to affect your cycle and Ovulation if you are REGULAR. Hth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"