Agnus Cactus

Barneyboo

Mummy of 2 beauty's
Reaction score
:wave: Hi Girls,

Just wondered if anyone had tried Agnus Cactus and had some luck with it?

i've been taking it for the last 6 months not sure if it's really working to be honest but i dont want to stop taking it in case it is hehe

[-o< Fingers crossed, hope it works for you x

I started taking it in June and took it through the summer and got my :bfp: October 1. I don't know if it had anything to do with the Agnus Castus, but it seemed to help my spotting problems, went from have 3/4 days of spotting before AF to having 2 days, then one and a half, then my BFP. Good luck! :)

I started taking it in June and took it through the summer and got my :bfp: October 1. I don't know if it had anything to do with the Agnus Castus, but it seemed to help my spotting problems, went from have 3/4 days of spotting before AF to having 2 days, then one and a half, then my BFP. Good luck! :)

:happydance:That sounds great, thats exactly what I am like now! I am off to buy some tomorrow! Congrats on your :bfp:x x x

what does it do and where can i get this? LOL :happydance:

I started taking it last month - so haven't really been on it long enough to see any difference.

For those asking what it does - It can help regulate your cycle like in my case I was recommended it by a nutritionalist as my cycle is apparently on the slightly long side (32-34 days).

I just realised as I am writing this e-mail sitting at the airport waiting for a flight to Cape Town that I left my Agnus Castus tabs at home..... grrrrr.... :dohh:

Here you go girls a little about agnus cactus:

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/fertility_supplements.html

It can take up to 3 months to work, and I got mine at my local health food store. Good lucks ladies!!! :) :hugs: :dust:

Has anyone tried FertilAid for women & men......just on the site before I purchase...

i have taken Agnus Castus for a good few months, can't remember how many with out looking back, my cycles were irregular and i have a short luteal phase. Not sure if its the AC which has regulated my cycles or not but they are now between 27-28 days long, luteal phase is still too short though

oooooohhhh these sound good !! do u take them everyday? as i know with EPO u stop at O day !

I am never quiet clear about whats the right advice on taking Agnus Castus and I have asked about it before.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/62706-has-anyone-ever-taken-these-while-ttc.html

I have taken Agnus Castus a few years back to help bring my PMS under control mainly psychological and behavioural symptoms like mood swings, crying, feeling low, irrational, over emotional etc rather than physical symptoms and I did feel it helped. I was considering taking Agnus Castus again but an too afraid it might mess with my cycle which I think it prob ok at 29-33 days. Am still unconclusive as to its benefits relating to ttc and at the momemt hoping that my PMS settles down.

I am never quiet clear about whats the right advice on taking Agnus Castus and I have asked about it before.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/62706-has-anyone-ever-taken-these-while-ttc.html

I have taken Agnus Castus a few years back to help bring my PMS under control mainly psychological and behavioural symptoms like mood swings, crying, feeling low, irrational, over emotional etc rather than physical symptoms and I did feel it helped. I was considering taking Agnus Castus again but an too afraid it might mess with my cycle which I think it prob ok at 29-33 days. Am still unconclusive as to its benefits relating to ttc and at the momemt hoping that my PMS settles down.

I have bought some today so going to give it a whirl! :happydance:my periods before my last m/c were anything from 28-37 ish days and now its going down to 28-26, the spotting is doing my head in I know its sounds silly I never used to until after I had my first mmc last year...weird! So I have got it into my head something is wrong with my hormones!!! :hissy:

My cycles are completely messed up, last cycle was 79 days. This cycle I've had 14 days of AF so far (after 11 days of spotting), so likely to be extremely long again. I have thought about taking Agnus Castus, but my DH won't let me. You're supposed to stop taking it when you ovulate as taking it after ovulation increases the chance of a miscarriage. Not a risk we're willing to take.

I found it on the first 2 sites I read when searching for Agnus Castus a couple of weeks ago ... but now that I'm trying to find it again, I can't find anything regarding it what so ever! Weirder even is that the sites I'm seeing now say that you can use it continuous until you're pregnant. Before it said until ovulation, then stop

Am I going insane here? =/

No....maybe it was some other herb :dohh: I was scared then cos I have already had 2 m/c and would be devasted to find that out if I had caused a m/c x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"