Agnus Castus 3.9mg tablets

abitosh

Reaction score
I know there's lots of questions about Agnus Castus, but I can't find any questions similar to mine.

I took Agnus Castus a while ago, stopped taking it for some reason and have decided to give it another try. I went to Holland And Barrett to get them as usual and it's no longer big 400mg capsules and instead it is tiny little 3.9mg tablets! I asked instore why they had changed and she said it's because they have been licenced now as they have been proven to do what they say.

So I'm now confused what dose to take. With the 400mg ones I took 4 I think. The bottle for these ones says take 1 tablet daily. I can't remember what the bottle for the 400mg ones said.

Anyone else taking this 3.9mg agnus castus that can help?

Thanks.

I know which ones you're talking about as I went to H&B myself a few weeks ago, to get my first ever batch of it, having read online I needed 1000mg-2000mg a day and that a lot of people have got theirs from H&B.

They were the only ones I could find in there so I asked and the guy really didn't know what he was talking about - kept trying to tell me it was reeeeally concentrated because it's the 'extract'. I wasn't having that, you'd have to take 25 tablets a day to get anywhere near the right dose..! So I said I'd get 1000mg tablets online instead - and I did!

I have the same problem I bought the 4mg ones nit realising the dose was so low. Where is the best Place to get them online? I'm a worrier so want to make sure they are from a reputable source

I get mine from Amazon 1000mg ones I think they were about £12 with postage

I know you can get them off ebay and they are cheaper

I also get mine from amazon there really good! 1000mg. Says on the packet to take 1 or 2 a day but I just take one as its pretty powerful and I think 2000mg would be too much for me. I take it in the morning with a little water and don't eat for an hour after so it absorbs in my system properly.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->