Agnus castus has it made you ovulate sooner?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
im just wondering.. has taking it made u ovulate sooner than usual :flower:

Nope. Made my cycles longer. Soy Isoflavones (max dose) has made me OV earlier (this cycle suspected CD15-16). Last cycle (x2) without Soy was CD 32 and 26.
Previous soy cycles lower dose was CD 19 and CD 20.

Me neither, it regulated my cycles but doesn't make me ovulate sooner. Vitamin b6 is making me ov sooner :)

Yes I usually have really short cycles like 14 days and was not ovulating at all I was using OPK's to determine this. Last month I started using angus castus and I had a 29 day cycle and this month I am on cycle day 14 and had a positive OPK yesterday. I'm really pleased :) hope this helps baby dust to you all :)

Started AC on CD1 this cycle and it didn't make me O earlier (which is great, I'm good with O around CD14 lol) but I did have the sweetest temp spike and I haven't seen one that nice in years. My overall temps are more pleasing to me as well. Loooooooove Vitex :cloud9: .

YES...I had very long cycles (45-50 days) and ever since I started Agnus Castus (4mg per day) I have them reduced to between 30-40 days. I am TTC and take it only in the Follicular phase, since the effect of Agnus Castus on pregnancy is not well known, so I stop taking it after I get my Positive OPK or temperature shift, then start it again from next cycle (CD1 or CD2).

Different experiences as it does what it needs on an individual basis. Great stuff!

Yes it did for me. I had quite long cycles with late ovulation (around cd 25) When I was TTC my son I tried one cycle with Agnus castus, I ovulated at cd 19 and we concieved that cycle. I am using it again to help regulate my cycles whilst breastfeeding and over the space of 5 cycles my ovulation has moved from cd 26 to cd 22. Its worth noting that AC can take upto 6 months to build up in your system enough to make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->