Agnus Castus - Success Stories Please!

Hi all, :hi:

I am new to this but have read so many success stories. I have been ttc for abt a year, so have now decided to try AC and folic acid together. I have just started using AC, from CD1. I am taking two tablets a day, as to what was recommended to me and will stop when I ov. I am now on CD7. I am hoping for a success story, i feel like i have tried everything lol. The only thing i will say, i have been getting cramping feelings, not sure if its from the AC or the fact its doing what it's meant to do? Anyone else experienced this??

I will keep you ladies update fingers crossed.

Thanks

:dust:

Hey ladies, I'm taking AC.

Lots of baby dust to all :D xxx

Hi there ladies,

I was wondering if I could get some advice?

I am getting married in October, and my OH and I want to start trying for another baby the same month. Basically we are both desperate for another baby but have paid too much money on this wedding to mess it up! lol

I have PCOS (my 1st baby was a big surprise) and my last few cycles have been 39, 47, 56, 69 days long.....getting longer and longer!! So I have decided to get my body in tip top shape for October!

If I take AC, and am not worried about getting pregnant yet, do I still need to stop when I O? I have started temping but actually have no idea if I O at all! Also can anyone recommend anything else that might help?

Thank you :wohoo:

I think you can take it all through your cycle. Google Vitex and PCOS. I have PCOS too. I took Vitex when trying for our 2nd. I thought I was about to O so I stopped it and ended up getting AF 6 days later with no ovulation! Anyway, the following cycle I O'd on cd12 which is super early for me and got my BFP that cycle. :)

It takes about three months for Vitex to fully "kick in" and regulate your cycle, although you will definitely see shortened cycles earlier than that. I saw a naturopathic doctor and was advised that you can take it for at least six months before needing a "break" for a cycle, no need to stop mid-cycle. As with all herbs, eventually your body gets accustomed to them, so it's good practice to stop taking them for a few weeks and then begin again. However, since Vitex is a slow herb, that break doesn't have to happen for quite a while.

Hope this helps, enjoy the wedding planning and best of luck. :)

:wave: hey peeps, I've just got some vitex ad can't wait to use it! Xx

Hi Ladies,

Wondering if anyone can help?? as you can see from my previous post, ii have started using AC for this cycle. I O around the 12-14th feb, so i stopped taking AC. Now im waiting to see if i get my AF or BFP. At the moment though, i have been getting strange cramping feeling in my pelvis area, abit of CM but it feels like i might get my AF, but im not due till the 27th feb! Can anyone help? Has any one else experienced this? I think im too early for implanation and scared to do a test to early...help!!!

I used something with that ingredient called fertilaid and got pregnant after 12 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->