Agnus Castus Success Story. A little hope for those with PCOS.

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
Ok, I was talking to a colleague the other day about TTC and she said she was diagnosed with severe PCOS at the age 13. So she knew it was going to be a struggle for her to get pregnant. So after she got married her and her hubby wanted to have a baby. A close friend of her's aunt recommended she try Agnus Castus, the doctor had told them previously that their only hope would be IVF. She is now 6 months pregnant, she got her BFP on the first month TTC and first month taking Agnus!

:thumbup:

I have no idea babe. Pretty sure they are the same thing.

The blackmores Vitex Agnus castus is 660mg. Has anyone experienced more wetness down there since taking it?

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10769;104/st/20120824/o/25/l/37/dt/13/k/4ccd/ttc.png

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e81a3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

TTC Buddies with SBinRI, Pauls_angel, Katherine1209, Melainey, Newbie32, Lisamfr and Commie

I am PCOS and I took angus cactus from three months before I got my bfp, I had 28-32 day cycle ( this took 9 years to get my cycles like this and tried many things) I took the herb for 2 months and got 28 day cycles then stopped it for a month ( forgot most days to take it) and got 31 day cycle so went back on it and got bfp that month.

I dont think it alone will help, I also took my pregnancy vit with folic acid and healthy eating, also I got my bfp 6 weeks after starting back at the gym. My doctors says that defo helped.

I am PCOS and I took angus cactus from three months before I got my bfp, I had 28-32 day cycle ( this took 9 years to get my cycles like this and tried many things) I took the herb for 2 months and got 28 day cycles then stopped it for a month ( forgot most days to take it) and got 31 day cycle so went back on it and got bfp that month.

I dont think it alone will help, I also took my pregnancy vit with folic acid and healthy eating, also I got my bfp 6 weeks after starting back at the gym. My doctors says that defo helped.

What length did your cycles start at, and what did you do over the 9 years to change it?

Ive never taken anything except prenatals... is it ok to take this with them?

What length did your cycles start at, and what did you do over the 9 years to change it?

When I was first told I had it my cycles were all over the place AF showed up whenever it liked, could be one or twice a year to getting it every two - three months and last for two weeks at a time, I tried lots of this from different hormones at the very start to going on the pill and then coming off and on for years, in the end I was sick of trying to controll it so I got the contraception implant in ( three years) in that time I didnt get a period once. when the three years was up I got it removed and my cycles miraculously had settled to 28-32days I was totally shocked, I believe 100% it was the best thing I ever did, I know it is obviously not ideal when you are ttc but in time it may be something to consider

Hi all, I'm 22 and got diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19
I've recently come across the blackmores Vitex Agnus-Castus
and I've been curious about it so I'm doing research before purchasing it. I'm planning on buying it to help regulate my period (I've only ever had my periods when I've been on a strict diet, exercise routine and losing weight) Since gaining weight I no longer get my periods,I was hoping to take this all while getting into my routine in hopes of beginning to regulate them again or is this only good if you're planning on having a child? I don't plan on having any kids currently but I do in the future and this is the main reason I'm worried.

:shrug:

Hi there,
Ha yes Angus cactus works, so much so I'm actually here in labour with my second baby...... I feel that Angus cactus settled my cycles so I could get pregnant with my first and the pregnancy completely sorted my cycle. I am also however a lot healthier and weigh less than before my first child. It's worth trying it out now so you can get a regular cycle going before you decide it's time to get pregnant. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->