Agnus Castus/Vitex

S

stargirl69

started taking agnus castus this month - 1600mg daily - so quite a high dosage.

The only effects I had were:
1. Spotting for about 4 days after af finished
2. Not nearly as much ewm as normal - in fact so little I didn't realise I had ovulated until clear temperature shift. Normally I get loads.
3. Later ovulation than last 2 cycles.

My questions are: Have any of you had similar side effects when using ac the first month? GIven what I've experienced would YOU stick with it or would you think well it's only causing negative side effects so I would stop using now?

it made me ovulate later but that was it really

hiya ive just started on it too... and its meant to help balance hormones and make AF come, but i heard it works better if u take evening primrose too..
i starting takin it to get AF to hurry up an get here after a horrid 86 cd!!
ive only been takin it 4 days and i can feel its starting to work like i think im getting AF now soon.

i would say try it for abit longer and if it doesnt do anything change it.. :hugs: good luck i wonder also if this will help me get Af and get bfp so im in the same boat as u lol :D

no, heard that it was good for preparing the uterus etc i was regular ovulating on day 14/15 but on that cycle i ovulated on day 17!

That's rubbish! I'd only read good stuff on here, and people saying it worked miracles for them, but sadly it's only made my situation worse. Now I don't know what to do with regards to continuing.

i stopped mine as i didnt want later ov. epo is very good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->