Agnus Castus

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Okay so I am on CD5 today..

If I order Agnus Castus and it arrives within 2-3 days, should I start taking it straight away on say CD8 or 9 up until ovulation or should I only buy it for next cycle? Does it have to be started on CD1?

Come on ladies, out of the thousands on here, must be one person who can answer my question?

I started it straight away cos i was having a long cycle.. After 5 days my AF arrived..

My AF has already arrived, I just need to regulate it a little better as my cycles are ranging anything from 28 to 33 and its a pain in the bum, thank you :)

My AF has already arrived, I just need to regulate it a little better as my cycles are ranging anything from 28 to 33 and its a pain in the bum, thank you :)

I've herd you should only take Agnus Castus if you have cycles 40+days x

You can start taking it at any time! I have wonky cycles too--ranging from 33-40 days with intermittent spotting and breakthrough bleeding. I started taking Agnus Castus 5 days ago, and yesterday got my period after 5 days of light spotting. This is the first "real period" I've had in 3-4 months and I never thought I would be so excited to be bleeding and cramping.

Here's hoping it works and keeps regulating my cycle; all I want to do is have a normal, predictable cycle! Baby dust to you and good luck :dust:

I started it midcycle three times and took it every day all cycle. Got pregnant twice. First time i stopped taking it when i got my bfp and lost the baby. Second time i took straight after my miscarriage, became pregnant again before a period and took it until 14 weeks pregnant.
I'm currently breastfeeding that baby and have been taking it again until last week.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->