Agnus Castus

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
When to take? How many to take? What does it do?

Are these correct? https://m.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/categories.asp?cid=164&searchterm=Vitex&rdcnt=1

Just a quick reply, those are the exact tablets I took when I got pregnant with my DD! They can regulate cycles and lengthen luetal phase. I'm actually debating starting them again as my LP was only 9 this month and I'm CD1 today. What are you hoping for them to do? :)

I used these and got pregnant 3 months later! I had monthly cycles but they were all over the place. Not convinced they did settle down my cycles but I did get pregnant!

You have to make sure you aren't still taking them after ovulation as there is a risk the herbs can cause miscarriage x

My cycles were 28 days before we started TTC but since we started they've been all over the place! I don't use OPKs because I never get a positive so I suppose I'm kinda scared about taking these as I don't know I've ovulated until I get crosshairs, usually at 3DPO!

Honestly there is so much contradictory info about these. I am NOT suggesting that this is ok to do, but I took these until my second tri with my DD. My thought was that if they are regulating progesterone coming off them could have caused a drop and therefore a MC. I did a lot of reading on them. I would actually take them all through your cycle as they are meant to be more effective as they build up, so whether or not to stop when you get a BFP is up to you but honestly, take them right the way through until the BFP and don't stop at O or AF - just my 2 cents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->