Agnus Castus

loriface

Reaction score
I'm confused! I thought i was taking it to help me conceive, but i've tried to read a lot about it and it seems people are using it to get their AFs back?

Should i be taking it TTC? Could it stop me conveiving?
Had my impant out 2 months ago, so still getting used to when i AF ect..

I'm confused! I thought i was taking it to help me conceive, but i've tried to read a lot about it and it seems people are using it to get their AFs back?

Should i be taking it TTC? Could it stop me conveiving?
Had my impant out 2 months ago, so still getting used to when i AF ect..

Getting your period is in essence getting your cycles back so you can conceive. Think of it from a woman's perspective who has very long cycles. She has not ovulated and therefore has not had af in months possibly and so she takes agnus castus and lo and behold af finally appears yay! So now she can chart and look for a potential ovulation from a cd1 standpoint instead of trying to look for patterns through weeks of inactivity in her cycle. If you ovulate you will have a period so they go hand and hand you see? Can't have one w/o the other usually.

I've never heard of anyone saying AC stopped them from conceiving...that would have to be a first! I as well as a lot of other ladies had/are having luck with AC and it's in many products like Fertile Tea, Fertile Aid, Vitex, and Fertility Blend to name a few. It doesn't work for everyone but it seems to be pretty effective because it causes the body to self regulate and rebalance hormones on it's own which is great if your coming off birth control. I would start charting if you aren't already and maybe throw in some opk's so you can see your cycles patterns. Good luck and hope you get your bfp!

Pandi I have a thread started called early o with b complex and input appreciated can you stalk me and tell me what u think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->