agnus castus

jennievictora

James's mommy
Reaction score
hi after reading good thing about this i decied to buy some i suffer from pcos and underactive thyroid i last had a period october :( would this be usefull for me i keep reading diff things thanx in advance for any advice x

I used it when I had reached my wits end - (I was on cycle day 300 and something)

So my mum bought me this and I tried it, after a month of taking it I (finally) had my period :thumbup: Cycle 330 days in length - arg!

I am not taking it now - a personal choice, as it isn't really concidered safe to take during pregnancy(I didn't want to risk it).

Good luck! :hugs:

I was on CD90, dismissed by the doctor and decided to start taking it, got AF 3 days later. Some people say it takes a few months to get into your system but i believe it was due to AC that i got AF as i never had any of my usual symtoms. I have continued to take it, last cycle was 43 days, big difference from 93!!

Only take it up to ovulation as its not safe to continue to take it. Once/If AF arrives begin taking again. xx

thanx for your replies yeah iv heard that i picked up some ovulation tests s0 will use them do you know how long it takes get in to sytem as i dont know when to start ovulation tests and dont want use them to early and waste them x

i have read the same... to stop taking it around ovulation.
i think if i get to cycle 5-6 of trying this time i will use AC but i will make sure i discontinue for ovulation xxx

bumpity bump incase anymore advice on it started it today hope it works for me

I'm onto my 3rd month taking AC, it's brought my ovulation forward the first 2 months, and my period forward last month. I need my spotting before AF to stop, so this month I've decided to take it past ovulation, through to about 8-10 DPO. It says not to take it when you're pregnant, but I have read on the internet you can take it all through the cycle and just stop when you get your BFP. I think if I stop at ovulation it's not gonna help the spotting. It sounds like it's personal choice. I've got loads of IC's so I'll use them from about 7 DPO just incase. I will also be taking Maca this month, once it arrives in the post, which is good for a woman's hormones, eggs and a man's sperm. Good luck hun :dust: x

I haven't had a period since October so gave ac a whirl. Started taking it around 2weeks ago and today I got a peak on my cbfm and also +ve opk. Give it a go xx

I took Agnus Castus along with CoEnzyme Q10. I had been told I would never fall pregnant naturally due to my PCOS, and would definitely need IVF to conceive. I took them together for 3months and fell pregnant, which resulted in the healthy birth of my son (now 21mths). I am having a csection on Monday to have baby number 2!

I would highly recommend taking them together as the Coenzyme helps regulate your blood sugars which combined with regular cycles helps the PCOS symptoms

wow sounds good just wondern on the dosage brought mine from holland and barret say 100mg on front but on ingredients it says each tab contains 800mg angus castus is this ok im takin 2 a day as instructed on bottle x

Mines is 400mg and it says to take 2 twice daily (so 4 a day, 1600mg) I only take 2 (800mg) and it does the trick x

I think I'm going to give this a try.

I'm not sure if I ovulate so will I be ok to try them and then use some OPK's to check?

I'm currently on CD 212!! might be a silly question, but can you ovulate without having AF and can I still get pregnant if indeed I am ovulating, but not bleeding?

thats what im doin baby just using cheap ovulation tests then stopin it and then re start it after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->