ah charts?

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi girles i got a bfn today mid afternoon.. didnt hold my urine either *slaps wrists* so anyone know what my charts lookin like??? xxx:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

OMG what are you doing testing at 9dpo??!!:haha: Way too early, charts looking normal, theres nothing more really you can say at this point, so keep away from those hpts for at least another couple of days!:hugs:

9dpo is too early to test. I think your charts are looking good so far but I'm a newbie to charting so not the best to advise on this.

Fingers crossed for you hunni

x

im not to sure with charts as i have never one one, but wanted to wish you the best of luck

defo to early to be testing although i was lucky enough last time to get a :bfp: at 9dpo but it so very rare, try again in few days hunnie and also i gave up guessing my charts i had dips in places where implant would be and all sorts of signs turns out there just temps so i no longer obsess over them, in the 2ww my charts are purely for confirming ovulation xxx

thanks girls .. ye silly but i thought it was bfn at 8dpo then that b it lol!! oh im 9dpo now havent tested! im unsure wen to ... temps gone up too this mornin.. when should i test with ics? x

Well I'm a POAS addict so I think I'll probably start using internet cheapies from 9DPO but I won't be expecting anything to show even if I am pregnant. I just like to examine the strips and obsess over them, gives me something to occupy myself with and keep me amused during 2ww haha. I will test seriously from 12 DPO.

lol yr im thinking 12dpo if af dont get me .. don't feel like she come just yet but maybe in a few days.. r u testing on xmas day swanny ?? x

I'm going to test on xmas day just as a complete fluke but I won't be expecting BFP but just thinking how amazing it would be if it was BFP. The last day of my 2ww will be NYE so I'll be testing for real then if AF hasn't showed.

Charts just confuse me i'm like charliemarina just have a look to see when i ovulate. Though don't feel silly bout testing 9dpo when i was in my first cycle i tested 4dpo :haha::blush:

lol did you? 4dpo xD lol love it!! true posa lol... oh swanny b amazing wouldnt it!! omg or even newyrs eve is amazin too!! oh fx defo for you hun .. x

:blush: Yes i know i try and put that one behind me :haha:

I've definately learnt my lesson as obviously it was -ve, Sitting patiently and waiting till af due now :coffee:

Though that said it hasn't actually come since it was due last on the 5th dec, but i'm putting that down to missed af, FF says i ovulated on the 13th Dec (don't know how it worked that out).

Anyway i'm rambling now. Good luck and hold out till the last minute less chance of dissappointment then. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->