Ah please give opinions/advice

Bella1185

Reaction score
I know these are posted all the time - but I'm totally lost!

for what it's worth there was a time I was an ovulation expert lol but after having my daughter 2 years ago I sort of forgot everything!!!!

Here's the deal: my ovulation app said I should OV two days ago. However I had a uti (sorry tmi!) plus af lasted longer than normal - and didn't get around to using ovulation strips until today. The top is from 4pm and the bottom is from now.

What do these mean? The test line still isn't as dark as the control line. Am I in the clear?

ETA: if they are negative, will they get lighter as it goes -
Meaning I've already ovulated?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 13
They are both negative. What do you mean, in the clear?

Code:

Thank you. They look negative to me too - I just thought they'd look much more clearly negative had I already OVd. Wondering if they'll become more positive in the next few days - or is this what they look like after I've already Od

In the clear meaning - fertile time or no

Code:

Thank you. They look negative to me too - I just thought they'd look much more clearly negative had I already OVd. Wondering if they'll become more positive in the next few days - or is this what they look like after I've already Od

Hard to say if youve already Oed. I know youve probably heard this a million times but the only way to know for sure is if you temp. Before I started temping (this month) I noticed my OPKs would go pos then get super light then get dark again. I was always confused. By temping, Ive noticed I Oed earlier than the last couple of months just using OPKs.

Code:

Hard to say if youve already Oed. I know youve probably heard this a million times but the only way to know for sure is if you temp. Before I started temping (this month) I noticed my OPKs would go pos then get super light then get dark again. I was always confused. By temping, Ive noticed I Oed earlier than the last couple of months just using OPKs.

Thank you! I think you're right. I always ruled out temping because it seemed tedious, but anymore am rethinking it as a supplement to the OPKs. Just can't get a clear idea of when o day is. (Which is evidence by DD because we definitely weren't trying when she was conceived lol! I was using the OPKs to figure out when NOT to have sex! :haha:)

Code:

Thank you! I think you're right. I always ruled out temping because it seemed tedious, but anymore am rethinking it as a supplement to the OPKs. Just can't get a clear idea of when o day is. (Which is evidence by DD because we definitely weren't trying when she was conceived lol! I was using the OPKs to figure out when NOT to have sex! :haha:)

I thought temping would totally suck! But its not so bad. AND you know when you Oed. By the time you figure it out, youre already like 3 DPO! I had thought that I would stop temping once I knew I had Oed but I think Im going to keep it going hoping I see an implantation dip!

My OPKs get immediately lighter after my surge so going by that basis - I think you will ov soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->