Ahh one day late

ashleynnixon

Reaction score
So my fiance and I don't bd very often we're ntnp so he got back into town after being away for 3 weeks and we bd on the day I'm pretty sure I ovulated. Or I ovulated the next day I don't track that except my cm so that's when I had my ewcm. My cycle is normally around 25 days sometimes it goes to 27 but not often. I was supposed to get my period yesterday and had cramps that made it seem like she was going to show any minute but so far nothing and it's 2pm the next day and I only have a dull ache in my uterus area. We just moved so we're broke until I get paid Thursday night so I can't test until Friday morning. Really feeling like this is it I've still really wanted a baby even thought we stopped ttc in january. We had accidental perfect timing lol. Also I've had a dull ache since dpo 7ish off and on. Constipation. Lots of sleeping although I've also had insomnia lol. And nausea usually at night though the past couple days. Right now I just had a sharper pain on the left side of my uterus area as I'm typing hopefully this is a good sign and af stays away. What are your opinions ladies? !

Sounds great, bet you can't wait to test on Friday!! Good luck :)

Stalking!!! Good luck! Sounds promising! I had cramps that felt exactly like AF was going to show, so much so, I only tested because a friend suggested it!

Sorry I haven't been on ladies. I thought af had arrived but I'm super confused. She was 2 days late and only lasted 2 days so I have no clue what's up with my body. It was way lighter than normal. And I was super emotional the first day of it.

Okay so new update ladies. After my 2 day "period" I have had light brownish spotting randomly for 2 days. My period was also much lighter than normal too. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with my body I've never experienced anything like this before and it's starting to worry me

Hi!

Have you taken a test? Could it be that you didn't ovulate that cycle?

Good luck

I just had light bleeding or a couple days thought af was showing and it stopped so I took test yesterday and bfp! Test!!!

I haven't tested again yet, I'm going to get one tomorrow morning after my meeting at work. Did you use fmu? Was yours later or on time when af would have shown for you? I'm so scared for a bfn. I finally told my fiance about my weird period today and he was like tmi it was hilarious. He was just like I don't want to here about this��

It was earlier than af and I tested at night because it stopped after 3 days and didn't get heavy so I thought why it and bfp. Tested next morning with a frer and got a positive. 2 days before when the bleeding started it was bfn. I was 13dpo

Mine started at 18dpo ish and I'm hoping that I am. I'm going to test in about 3 or 4 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->