ahh weird craving!!

CharlieKeys

Reaction score
I've had No craving this pregnancy whatsoever! UNTIL this morning - all day I've been craving Chlorine! OMG the smell of it and I just want to drink the water I put my son's sterlising tablets into! :wacko: It's mental!!

Anyone else got weird/seriously werid cravings? :)

Blimey that is a weird one.Mine was chewing the bristles on toothbrushes.gone now though

I crave drinking rubbing alcohol. Pretty similar lol.

i crave standing in the shower weird i know ive spent that much time in there now that my skin is drying out lol :-/

lol glad I'm not the only weird one around here ;)

I haven't really "craved" anything other than chewing on ice. BUT, when I smell the chlorine of the pool, I wanna drink it all up. lol. I really just wanna freeze the pool water and eat the ice cubes. Also, the smell of mold. Yummy. haha.

Not sure if it counts as a craving or not but I'll chew anything I can get my hands on these days. Like flannels, my sleeves even hairbands as gross as that sounds. I just seem to always need to be chewing something. I can't control myself! lol! X

Foreverfairy - I had the exact same toothbrush chewing craving with my first. I couldn't go anywhere without a toothbrush to chew on lol.

At the moment, i'm favouring frozen grapes. I just ate a little bag of them i put in the freezer earlier today and OMG......gorgeous!. x

Hmm my body seems to of completely overlooked the cravings symptom of pregnancy.. How disappointing! x

WOW! .. strange craving, but better than having none at all, like me :(
i've had one.. mintsauce,for one night! .. i don't class it as a craving! .. i thought i'd be craving like mad, and was hoping for a wierd one like.. eating wood or something lol, but none :(

I've been craving washing powder massively for weeks. ):

Turned to washing my hands in it instead of hand soap and sniffing them, or just sticking my nose in the box... Would rather stick a spoon in it though, could eat it like sherbet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->