Ahhh I'm here!!! Yay!

vitriolic_vix

Mother of 1
Reaction score
:happydance: Good afternoon ladies! So I just found out this morning that I'm expecting with number 2! I'm still slightly in denial but also so excited that I cant concentrate on anything today at all!

I am a little worried about showing earlier this time and just wondered if this was something you ladies experienced? The reason I ask is that I have a 5 year old and wouldn't really want to tell her until after my scan which means I can't tell anyone else either.

I'm only petite and 5ft tall and usually wear very fitted tight clothes like pencil skirts and tucked in shirts for work. I workout a lot so am quite muscular and like to show off how much effort I put in! I won't get away with it for long at all if I show early!! :dohh: how has everyone else hidden it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Ooooo, congratulations! Bloat pretty much gave me away right from the start. I have a diastasis recti from my first pregnancy and while I am in good shape I blame it for why I've popped so early. No way would a pencil skirt and tucked in shirt hide hide the bittiest bloat but maybe the cooler weather could be used as an excuse for some chunky sweaters or something? First time I was dying to show and I just didn't.. This time I'm like you and would rather not, at least not for awhile. Ah well. H&H!

Thanks and congratulations! I work in the warmest office in the world and its like the tropics all year around. I might start trying to subtly change th way I dress now so it doesn't look like I'm trying to hide something ��

If you are fairly fit, your muscle tone might hide it for a while. Maybe start doing tunics with chunky belts etc?

Congratulations!!!!! With my first baby, I started getting a little pooch belly at 13-14 weeks, so average. With my second- and fourth-borns (both boys), I bloated RIGHT away. I'm telling you, it was so bad that when I went to a funeral at 6 weeks pregnant with my last pregnancy, eeeeveryone asked me when I was due. "Um, 7 1/2 months from now!" I was so upset. Haha!!! With my third-born (girl), I had some bloat, but I could pass as bloated and not pregnant for a few months. I seem to be the same way now, so I wonder if it's another girl, but I'm really saying that it could go either way, really. If it's cooler weather, at least you might be able to get away with wearing sweaters for a while..... at least until you're ready to announce!

Oh my gosh congrats! This is my first so I'm not helpful advice about showing sooner but wanted to say congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->