ahhh!!

aphrodite90

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first baby and right now I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I've been eating like crazy , and for some reason food tastes more better.. is that normal ? I'm scared about gaming to much weight

It's probably normal. I felt the same until morning sickness kicked in.

I had a big appetite until about 6 weeks when I started getting nauseous. Now my appetite comes and goes in waves. Sometimes I'll be eating and look down and realize I just devoured everything and other times I can't even take 2 bites without wanting to throw up. I snack a lot though! :)

I have no real appitite and dont know if I like something until im eating it this time lol

with my first I had strong cravings at about 9 weeks and then it was easy because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted (turned out I was craving folic acid and calcium)

I have no real appitite and dont know if I like something until im eating it this time lol

with my first I had strong cravings at about 9 weeks and then it was easy because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted (turned out I was craving folic acid and calcium)

I'm exactly like that right now! Nothing looks appealing to me until it is in my mouth haha. And sometimes when I do eat food it does not want to stay down. Hopefully this changes in the 2nd trimester! I'm ready to crave food!! :)

yep, I ordered 5 been chilli yesterday because I didnt fancy anything so just played enie meenie minie mo with the thing I usually like but by the time it hit my mouth it was the most disgusting thing ever lol

I feel like that now but I know soon it'll go away like it did w my daughter no worries

NOTHING seems appealing to me... Even foods I normally love just seem blah. I basically have to force myself to eat. Sometimes even thinking about certain foods cause me to dry heave. SO TERRIBLE. Can't wait to feel normal again when it comes to eating! :nope:

So funny how every pregnancy and every person is so different! I'd rather be hungry all the time than nauseous... consider yourself lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->