Ahhh!

KX

Reaction score
Just when I had prepared my lazy ass to go to the Dr's to get pgncy confirmed I couldn't get an appointment!

Got up at 8 to phone ( we have to do that at our surgery) madam needed to go too as she has never got over the "latest" virus, she got one at 3.30pm but I couldn't get one and was told to phone back tomorrow morning at 8! Im at blood work!

Oh well-will need to wait til next Monday! :D

cant they just see you at the same time? doctors appointments are getting worse so they are.

Hope you get it sorted :)

I was going to say the same!! when you take Rebecca just casually say "oh while im here......." LOL

my docs is like yours. i had my 6week check up and Harley was die his first jabs they couldnt do us together and the closest appointment was90mins after so i had to sit in the docs with Dior and Harley and wait :twisted:

phone on the day is a load of crap :twisted:

our Gp is pretty good, when i was first pg i needed appt for ds, and made one for me then one for ds but it was an hour later, when i went i said to GP see you later as i'm coming back in with ds, and he said i could have takenhim with me and he would have seen us together, didn't want to mind as son can't keep secret for toffee and we had family staying and i didn't want anyone to know so early on.

Kx i had an appointment 2 weeks ago and i just asked doc to check adele over at same time cos they told me they couldnt fit her in till the week after. The doc was fine about it

hope your ok chick
xxx

I was cheeky and said to him oh whilst I am here just thought Id let you know I am expecting no 2!

He was soo nice, my Dr is fab, but u can never get him as he is so popular. Gave me all my booking stuff and EDD of 30th September, fcuk that's ages away! I look about 3 months already! :shock:

Cant wait for scan as I am sure I might be further on than that! But hey thats what I get for not keeping note of when AF came etc.

Thanks 4 ur replies ladies xxxx

and guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad everything went ok hun :D
sep aint that long away though :wink: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back