Ahhhh...CD1

Willow82

Reaction score
The witch got me this morning two days early :(. I shouldn't be too disappointed as it was our first cycle ttc. With my LO, it happened straight away so a part of me was hoping for the same good luck. Oh well, on to cycle no.2. Although, my parents will be visiting around O time so I'm not sure we'll be able to BD around then , so it will probably be on to cycle 3 then!

Hello there! Same as me, cd1 today. Also same as me, I fell pregnant first cycle with both my daughters, the last pregnancy which ended at 6 weeks, took 2 cycles. My cycles have been a little bit skewiff (sp) since mc, so not quite sure when I ovulate. Might consider opk this time, never had to use them before.

Hello there! Same as me, cd1 today. Also same as me, I fell pregnant first cycle with both my daughters, the last pregnancy which ended at 6 weeks, took 2 cycles. My cycles have been a little bit skewiff (sp) since mc, so not quite sure when I ovulate. Might consider opk this time, never had to use them before.

I'm quite looking forward to using opks (once I've got over the expense that is!) as it will be interesting to see if I ovulate when I think I do.

Hope we get some baby dust soon!

Have you used them before? I'm a bit clueless!! I usually just guess based on ovulation calculators and I guess have just got lucky. Since I had Poppy last year my cycles started quite regularly, the 1st 3 were all 29 days, then I fell pregnant again, mc was at 6 weeks (counting the first day of that as day 1 again) then it went 33, 25, 28 and this last one 29 days which I guess is the norm for me.

I was reading on another thread someone uses cheaper ones then when she thinks the lines are getting a bit darker on those, switched to digital ones where you get a definite answer. So I might order some cheaper ones online and see how I go with that. I just need to figure out when you start using them!! Yes I'm a little bit excited to try them, as usually when people are saying how many dpo they are, I don't have a clue!!

Aww sorry to hear that, fx for next month

I pretty sure I didn't ovulate this month so i'm just waiting for the dreaded witch but because my period are not always the same, i could be waiting a few days or couple weeks

i use the cheaper ones and have always been able to see the positive fine. the clearblue ones really are expensive. They say to start testing on CD 8, but I always start on CD 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->