Ahhhh little boys

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So I have put Bren's Playplace in his crib, and set some pillows up behind him, so he can play and I don't have to worry about his spitting up as much as if I were to lay him down. Every day in the morning and afternoon we have naked baby time to air out that sweet little bottom of his. Well he now spends much of his time leaning back again the pillows and playing with himself. It is soooo funny. Every time I look over he is just sitting there tugging away with a big grin on his face. I makes me laugh every time.

Oh and of course I got a photo or two for later in life blackmail purposes. haha

Haha max has started to do this too while i change him ..the first time he id he tugged really hard and well he made himself cry lol

I couldnt help but laugh as he did it himself ..now he knows better

:rofl: aww thats so sweet bless him, maddi has yet to find her bits :blush:

jack found his the other day but is yet to tug it :rofl: at bren though x

oh gosh! I have all this to come!

rhys still does this.. he tries to play with it when hes on the toilet.. not a good idea!!

i have all of this to look forward to!

can i ask an odd question please? is it normal for baby boys to get 'excited' bits? elliot does sometimes when i change his nappy-my hubby said it is, but as a new mom i didnt quite expect this! (feel daft for asking)

yeah, totally normal..

you wait until they start asking why it happens! :rofl:

Lol, I found this thread a little amusing, i have all this to look forward to and no doubt it will make me giggle and I will be posting on here as soon as it all happens

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my... I think God gave me little girls for a reason!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->