Ahhhh

L

Laura--x

I've just got back from Cosco, If anyone don't know what it is it's like a massive warehouse which sells anything and everything! Electronics,hot and cold foods,clothes,toys,you name it they have it, and omg i've never been so excited in my life.

Of course i spent the WHOLE time we was there in the childrens section whilst my mum and nan done the shopping, and i was just a big kid. I was so tempted to buy so many things for LO, even things that he/she can't use for a while !!! There was some beautiful things there and i was just on :cloud9: the whole time i was there, i now understand how exciting it actually is when you go christmas/birthday shopping for you LO's, i am seriously going to get myself in some major major jet when my LO comes along :rofl:

Yeh there is some lovely stuff around i cant help spending either although i have bin better this pregnancy

ooh I have to go next week for some bits anyway so will look out for baby things. How exciting :D

Oh I LOVE Costco!!!
The baby stuff and kiddie toys are so gorgeous!!!

Gutted! Just googles it and found there's one really close to me but you have to have a business to get membership! Pah!

Gutted! Just googles it and found there's one really close to me but you have to have a business to get membership! Pah!

You can get private membership - my mum has a Costco card. I'll ask her how she got it, but as far as i know, she just called up and asked for a private membership form.

I just called costco, you can get individual membership, but you need to be of a specific trade. Apparantly designers don't qualify...:(

housewife is that a trade?!?! thats all my mum is and she has one!!!

Which Costco did you go to!?!?

x

you have to be of a specific trade in the UK?
wow. here you do need a membership, but anyone can get one!
i'm surprised it differs that much.
although, it is an amazing place... especially the muffins. they're HUUUGE.. and sooo yummy!!

you have to be of a specific trade in the UK?
wow. here you do need a membership, but anyone can get one!
i'm surprised it differs that much.
although, it is an amazing place... especially the muffins. they're HUUUGE.. and sooo yummy!!

OMG i know !! I was so tempted to get a chocolate one yesterday !! I had a jacket potatoe and it was yummyy !

I think they just changed the membership rules in Canada a few years ago, I know you used to have a business but now anyone can get one. They were selling student memberships at my college last month.

housewife is that a trade?!?! thats all my mum is and she has one!!!

Which Costco did you go to!?!?

x

I called the new one on Croydon that's opening across the road from us. I dunno how my mum got hers, coz she's a Health Visitor, so I dunno why she'd qualify...

:happydance: I CANNOT wait to go and play in Cosco :happydance:

I just called costco, you can get individual membership, but you need to be of a specific trade. Apparantly designers don't qualify...:(

Cheers for asking chick! Asked my fella about it earlier. He said his work were doing membership or something for it a couple of months ago so he's gunna ask tomorrow.
I used to have membership (can't remember who snaffled it for me lol) for a place like Costco in Croydon when we lived there. I think I was posing as a hairdresser lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->