Ahhhh!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by PinkGlitter87, Nov 16, 2011.

1. PinkGlitter87

PinkGlitter87 Aidan's Mummy :)

I mentioned in previous posts that i had been to hospital a few times to monitor my BP this week as last tuesday at the midwife it was high.. so i went back yesterday (for the 4th time in a week!) to see if the tablets they had given me were working which they were, so i assumed that was it!! But nooooo now they are telling me that they are going to continue monitoring me and then they are inducing me in 2 weeks anyway!? Ahhhhh i guess i just thought i would have a little longer to get my head round things being my first i assumed it would be well after 40 weeks when baby arrived!! I feel so unprepared and the thought of giving birth scares the hell outta me!! x x x

2. susywoosy

susywoosy Mum of two!

Sorry to hear you're not having a great time of it but main thing is bp is better and on a very excited note, u get to meet your bubs in two weeks and u know exactly when baby is coming! Thats gotta b gd xxx

3. Amy31

Amy31 Well-Known Member

Sorry your not feeling good. :hugs: My Lo is still breech and if they do section it's usually early eg 39 weeks that's like only 18 days away - it scares me that it could be that soon. Two of the girls I meet up with have just had their babies and had really positive birth stories and looked great :) It will be worth it.

4. PinkGlitter87

PinkGlitter87 Aidan's Mummy :)

Thanks girls, guess I just need to get my head around it!! X x x