Alamosa, Colorado area?

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Are there any Moms in here the Alamosa Colorado area?

Heyy hun from co not the alamosa are but from co lol Congrats on your pregnancy your LO is due on my DSs first birthday! How old is your first LO?

HI! That's so cool! My DD is 15 months and will be turning 2 in Feb. after the baby is born!

lol thats fny my dds bday is feb too! how are you feeling with the preg. any sickness or anything?

lol thats fny my dds bday is feb too! how are you feeling with the preg. any sickness or anything?

That is funny! I am feeling pretty good, my MS hasn't been nearly as bad with this LO as with my DD. Been a lot more tired than I remember and a lot more achy too lol!

thats good your feeling ok. lol what do you want a boy or another girl?

lol a boy.. to name him after my dad who passed a few months before DD was born

aww im sorry to hear about your dad:hugs: but that would be great to name after him. Ill tell you that the symptoms and stuff from my dd vs my ds were COMPLETLY different lol. Although they say it just myths.

aww im sorry to hear about your dad:hugs: but that would be great to name after him. Ill tell you that the syasmptoms and stuff from my dd vs my ds were COMPLETLY different lol. Although they say it just myths.

Thank you. Its been really hard, my dad and I were very close. Its funny I was convinced I was going to have a boy but my dad told me that I was gonna have a girl.... And I did

aww thats sooo cute like he knew lol. Well you never know i believe that sometimes like if a family member dies who is a girl then one child will be a girl and vice versa with a boy. My grandpa died the same month i got pregnant with my son. I too said that if i have a boy i will name him after my grampa and i sure enough did. My son look alot like my grandpa too its weird

That's funny. It's weird how life works huh?

I'm over in Utah... I know it's not really what you were asking, but I'm just a state over! haha.

I'm over in Utah... I know it's not really what you were asking, but I'm just a state over! haha.

Hi there! That's fine and state over is cool. Especially since my hubby is.originally from.Utah.

aww both you ladies are expecting it makes me want to have another baby lol

aww both you ladies are expecting it makes me want to have another baby lol

I know what you mean! before I got pregnant again I saw ladies who were.pregnant or just had a baby and it would make me want another one :haha:

haha i know that how i got my second lol. I have to wait at least a year:growlmad:lol

Lol yeah, it's a long wait.. it took a lil over a year just for my period to come back (sorry if that's tmi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->