Alberta Anyone???

Twist

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any of you out there that are from Alberta??

I am moving to Calgary in a little over a month and am very excited about it!!!!:happydance:

~Twist

I am from Alberta!! And according to the "edmontonians" thread below- so are a LOT of others! :D

Hi! I'm in Calgary! It's an awesome city!

Hi I moved to Calgary from the UK in January - you'll love it here!

Kaz x

I'm checking in :) from Edmonton

I'm in Edmonton! :) Anyone from Edmonton or area should come to our meet up on Wednesday :D

I am part of a website, that does get togethers for us Canadian ladies, but I dont think I am allowed to post the link on here?

Welcome to Calgary!
Lots of great baby friendly stuff to do here!
We keep threatening to do a Calgary meet, but nothing's been organized yet.
Anyone want to go to the Zoo?
I work there part-time, so I'd be happy to be our group's unofficial tour guide! :)

Welcome to Calgary!
Lots of great baby friendly stuff to do here!
We keep threatening to do a Calgary meet, but nothing's been organized yet.
Anyone want to go to the Zoo?
I work there part-time, so I'd be happy to be our group's unofficial tour guide! :)

I'd Love to do a big meet up!! So hard to meet new people when stuck at home surrounded by diapers lol!

Anyone else??

I'd be up for it, but with a 3 week old it all depends on her schedule :)

i live in alberta just moved here but am moving back to bc in may than ill be back living in alberta in the fall after bean is born :)

I'm from Calgary and I love this City. We moved from Switzerland to Canada 1.5 years ago.

I am from Red Deer.....seem alone here in the middle of Edmonton and Calgary....just happy to find some Albertans!!

:hi:
Come chat in the Canadian thread!
It's huge, so don't worry about reading it all, just jump in!:)

Canada thread....sorry I am new and still haven't completely figured this thing out yet....is there a seperate thread for Canadians? I see the USA & Canada one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->