Alfie James is here!

lavenderlaura

Pregnant with number 5 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have not really posted alot on this forum but as a lurker I have found some of the tips and advice invaluable. I just wanted to let you know that my beautiful baby boy Alfie James arrived at 4 minutes past midnight 26/3/11. He weighed 9lb 10!

We knew he was going to be a big baby and I went for a growth scan on Friday 25th march at 39 weeks. During the scan they realised that he had gone from head down 3/5 engaged to transverse (laying across my tummy). I was booked in for an emergency C section the same day 8-[ and as they were so busy I went to theatre that night and had him at 4 mins past midnight. I was terrified but the section was actually fine - I wasn't in any pain I could just feel a bit of tugging.

I was discharged from hospital the following morning :happydance: as my recovery went so well. Today is day 3 and I am doing great! I know there is still a long way to go but I really do feel well and can move about well with the aid of pain killers.

Good luck to everyone else and I hope you all have a happy and healthy rest of pregnancy, birth and beyond :hugs: x

(pics to follow)

Congratulations - I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your little (big) man! x

OMG We have the same name!!!!!!!!!!!! Just given my Alfie James his eviction notice....

Great name!!!! Congratulations!!!!

xx

Congrats, my boy will be named James! Glad the section went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"