All broody

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Dragonfly, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

why is it when reading someone esles birth story and looking at their wee darlings do I cry!:cry: not in a bad way its like tears of joy.:blush:

I feel so muchy and silly over this. I was never ever broody in my life , if you showed me someones baby I would have fakely said Awww and not meant it as I felt nothing really. Now that I am pregnant its the opposite.

I want to ut my birth story up, I want to show off my baby pics and have everyone go AWWWW over them. I want to show what we made. :blush:I dont care if the labour is all messy, i get to see my beautiful baby at the end of it.

I do get a bit scared at reading poor babies dying though that has had me in major tears in here. But trying to stay positive. :(

ayone else feeling like this or am I going over board with sensitivity?

2. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

Yuuuup i feel the same, i was never broody either must be the hormones, my boyfriend is much worse than me though he gets sooo excited and squeezes my hand when we see little newborns out shopping and goes look a lil buba lol. Bless. I'm the same about birth too the way i look at it is, bub has to come out eventually and once labour starts it means baby is coming and once you go into that hospital you can take him/her home with u at the end of it all which is..... :cloud9:
    Oh you've started me off now.
    xxxxx

3. missjacey44

missjacey44 Jacey & Baby Tye

Im the same!! It must be pregnancy hormones and we can relate better to the lovely & sometimes very messy storys knowning that will be us soon!

4. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

arggh very soon for you missy, you must be getting excited/nervous now? good luck hun xxxxx

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Aw your bf gets it to! well i aint seen mine out but he has been peeking at pics on here when he is sitting beside me and actually pays attention when showing baby pics, so he is possibly the same then.

Maybe its that mothering instinct or something that I never had before pregnancy.
    I totally lost my biker chick tough image now! lol

6. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

I was talking to my friend on the phone, she had her baby last week. I heard the little guy and I burst into tears! babies absolutely slay me now. I've always been a coo-er (is that a word?) but now? I'm like marshmallow inside.

7. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

I'm the same. I also look and go gushy about babies in prams when i'm outdoors LOL I just cannot wait to meet my LO and have cuddles with her!

My OH doesn't really notice babies but he told me he's all 'aw we'll have one of those soon' when he see's little girls outside :D

8. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Also, I've been told that the pain of labour isn't like if you break your leg or something b/c you know that you'll have a bubba at the end of it so it's a good type of pain... Apparently.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

i cant wait till i see all the baby stuff i will get i bet i will cry looking at them to. its only a few hours of pain or baby compaired to 9 moths of pregnancy. i will be scared when it happens i know i will, probably throw up everywhere but still cant wait .

10. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

i get like this too cant wait til february

11. Neeno

Neeno Well-Known Member

im feeling sismilar to wt u r feeling , my sister had her baby two weeks ago and when ever i listen him cry on the phone while talking to my sis i burst into tears with him,
    it must be something like motherly instinct inside us

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I cried at some cute baby on you been framed ! it wasnt even a sad clip it was giggling!

13. Sophie1205

Sophie1205 TTC #2

Aww bless you! I know how you feel. I always read the birth stories and love looking at pics of new lil babbas. Ive only got 8 weeks left and Im still sooo impatient.
    Im the same about labour too, Im really excited to go into labour because I just want my lil Leo!

xx