all day headache - 5 weeks pregnant?

Septie

Reaction score
So I am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant, and have been having a headache (mild to moderate) all day long since waking up. Anybody else this early on? I have also started on medication for my hypothyroidism, so it could be that as well....Wondering if it's just pregnancy related.

I don't often get headaches but got some wicked ones early this pregnancy so could be for sure! Hope you feel better :hugs:

It's both pregnancy and hypothyroidism related. I have severe hypothyroidism and even before getting pregnant I used to get a headache every day. Now it's a lot worse. I don't take anything for my headaches but I just make sure to drink a lot of water and keep my stress levels down.

I suffered from tension headaches in both my pregnancies during the first trimester. They would last for 2-3 days at a time :wacko: and were really hard to deal with. Call me crazy but something that worked fantastically well for me was taking a Tylenol and drinking one glass of coke. I developed a headache yesterday that wouldn't go away, the Tylenol didn't work so I had a glass of coke and it was gone about twenty minutes later. Worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->