all day nausea and sickness, moan with me!

Indi84

Reaction score
As the title days really!
While I had worse sickness already with my first at this point, I feel horrible with all day constant nausea and started being sick today (6+1) I think I'm worried it'll turn into the sickness I had before, which lasted entire pregnancy & in end I used meds to control it .

What are you all doing to help, I've got sea bands on, a roll-on oil thing that is meant to help, ginger tablets, lemon water, nothing is helping!

I gagged earlier and my darling 2yr old little boy brought me my bucket to be sick in! Last time I had a bucket that went everywhere with me in the house and car because I was sick so suddenly and violently.

Help! Anyone else feel so rough?

Oh my gosh you poor thing! How horrible. I don't feel as bad as that by a long stretch, just quite nauseous. Hope you feel better soon!

Im the same and trying the same things, I had to get cyclizine from the doctor

Im the same and trying the same things, I had to get cyclizine from the doctor

I think if it carries on I'll have to :-( that's what I had last time but I started taking it at 32 weeks. I just hate taking anything in the first 12 weeks. So far I'm able to carry on as normal, but I've got play group tomorrow and thought of doing the hokey cokey is bleugh!

I'm the same. The nausea is constant. It's certainly worse than what i remember with my previous pregnancies. I've ordered some sea bands as nothing else appears to be working. I'm really struggling with eating as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->