• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

All day nausea

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
How do you cope?
I'm really struggling, it doesn't ever go away! The thought of it going on for 5 more weeks or more really makes me feel sad. I know it will be worth it in the end but right now I feel horrible. I had nausea in my first pregnancy until 24 weeks and was throwing up several times a day but I don't remember feeling this bad?!
What has helped you feel better?

Hugs I have it too been in hospital 3 times with dehydration xx

I feel your pain, mine finally seems to be settling down now!!! But for a good 4.5 weeks it was horrendous. All I did was literally what I felt I had to to get through haha, if I could only stomach a bit of fruit I did. I barely ate any main meals. I also really relyed on crackers and lemonade, both helped! Other than that I just kind of got used to it!!! Hopefully it passes sooner for you xx

I've been the same. The last day or so I have felt so much better but I'm not holding my breath that its over with just yet!

I've been struggling with fluids but I hope I don't get dehydrated! I am not the only one suffering:hugs:. I'm eating what I can, hot food, bread and meat are off the menu tho which were all favourites of mine before falling pregnant. If you ladies are starting to feel better at 10 weeks that gives me a little more comfort cause 3 weeks will be a lot better than 5 more weeks of feeling sick:flower:

I've had really bad nausea this pregnancy. It started around 6 weeks and was non stop until a few days ago (I'm 10w4d)... it's eased off a little now but not completely. I can never remember it being this bad before, I hope yours eases up soon x

Oh, I had this in my first pregnancy I ended up losing weight. I lived off lemon drop boiled sweets, salty ritz biscuits milk and orange juice. It will pass, hang in there!

I've been pretty consistently nauseous since I hit 6 weeks. Not to the point where I'm vomiting but plenty that I feel pretty ill all day. I've been trying to make sure I stay hydrated (but I have to sip water, no chugging or it brings on the nausea) and eat little snacks throughout the day (I keep an assortment of snacks on me all the time). I also have preggie pop drops, which sometimes helps. And yesterday I picked up some PsiBands, those pressure point bracelets. They seem to be helping at least a little bit, I'll take whatever I can get!

I'm having all day nausea too it's awful! Much worse then my last pregnancy :-/ bread seems to help me, fruit, babybell (which I used to hate) and polos lok

Thank you ladies! I hope we all start to feel better soon but I have heard in the first trimester it means we have a healthy level of hcg so every cloud and all that lol. I have been sipping water and eating little bits of what I fancy, ice lollies, cold pasta and yogurts. I have looked at sea bands and preggie pop drops on amazon and if they help they might be worth a go just so I can get off my a** and do the washing!

I have Diclectin! It's s sanity saver. I couldn't function without it.

I've had nausea on n off from 6 weeks, I'm almost 12 weeks. Its dropped off the last 2 weeks until yesterday n has come back strong yesterday n today. I'm drinking loads of fluids as ive been thirsty. I find it so hard in work cos all I wanna do is lie down!

Mine kicked in around 4 weeks with intermittent nausea, around 6 weeks full force! With my first son it went on constantly until about 17 weeks then I got some relief before the heartburn kicked in! I am hopeful next week will be 9 for me maybe there is an end in sight! I actually rarely vomit but the nausea is fierce:( I don't want medication because I know it's not hurting baby just inconvience to me! It keeps me awake at night

I feel horrible too!!! I was just telling my DH that I don't see how I'm going to make it these next 5 wks Bc my nausea is intense! My food aversion is horrible, I can only eat certain food!! All this started around 6 wks and now I'm having extra saliva which is causing me to spit every 15 mins!! I'm trying to stay hydrated so I don't get headaches but water is nauseating too but lately it has gotten better!!
Hope we feel better soon!!

I've felt awful from around 3 weeks (currently 7+5). Went to the doctor last week and he gave me some medication to help but it didn't really do much. The only thing I've found that helps a bit is making myself actually be sick. It sounds (and is!) horrible but it's the only bit of relief I get. I do it in the morning after a slice of toast and then again in the afternoon of I need to. Don't do it after a meal though as you need the nutrients from the food.

I have such a fear of being sick which I think is making it worse cause I'm doing everything in my power to keep it down when it doesn't want to stay down(sorry for the tmi!) Having it from three weeks tho, I hope it means the nausea ends sooner for you:hugs: My food adversion is strong too, my poor OH is even eating his dinners in another room as I can't stand hot food lol. Medication does sound soooooooo appealing right now, but I got through it last time so I must be able to this time. I hope we get some relief, or a magic cure soon:hugs:

I had nausea 24/7 from 5wks onwards and held out on taking medication given to me by the gp.. but once i saw the obgyn at 8 weeks and she said it was fine, i've been taking the anti-nausea pill at least once at night. It was a life-saver and i'm sooo glad I did it because the nausea was stopping me from being a functional human being.

My m/s is all day too. I'm currently in the US on holiday and bought some of those Preggo pops and OMG they have worked wonders!

My m/s was getting so bad that I actually vomited in the Olive Garden restaurant whilst out with my OH how embarrassing!

Looking forward to when this passes. In a weird way I kind of like the comfort of having it, as I too have heard it means a healthy pregnancy. My last one was ectopic and I had no m/s

Looking forward to when this passes. In a weird way I kind of like the comfort of having it, as I too have heard it means a healthy pregnancy. My last one was ectopic and I had no m/s

I know what you mean, if I woke up tomorrow with no morning sickness I'd be paranoid that something is wrong! You can't win:dohh:

I think I might order some preggie pop drops from amazon, or see if there is a UK equivalent that I can just pick up more easily!

My m/s seems to be coming in waves now, so I feel fine for an hour and then sick for an hour which is better apart from I'm physically throwing up now instead of just feeling nauseated! But it's given me a chance to make my home more presentable and myself more presentable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"