All day sickness and fatigue. Anyone else?

raisin

Mom to 2 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Since about 3 days ago I have been suffering from all-day nausea and fatigue. Pockets throughout the day I feel so fatigued I cant even move or lift my arms. I'm dehydrated but even drinking water makes me feel sick. I haven't actually been sick, just feel like it. :growlmad: Am trying to nibble on things and have ginger things but nothing is helping.

Anyone else? I feel pathetic but I never felt this bad with my first....:cry:

Urgh, yes! It's awful! I've been forcing myself to eat toast in the mornings as it seems to help a little, but mostly I still feel gross.

Yeah me!!

I'm exhausted ALL the time. At first it was only the first half of the day but lately nausea can strike at any point in the day. In fact I've been feeling pretty crappy in the evenings. I've only been sick a couple of times.. Mainly it's when I let myself get even a TINY bit hungry! But that's happening a lot more often than normal too so it's hard to stay on top of without eating loads of crap! And so many different smells knock me sick too.. That along with the fatigue makes it pretty difficult for me to work (in a coffee shop). Roll on second tri and fingers crossed we feel better then! :thumbup:

Also I haven't been able to stomach milk at all! Not even the tiny amount I have in tea. Not sure if I've just gone off tea too...I've gone off coffee, which is unheard of for me. I normally have cereal every morning but now I can't! I'm worried I'm gonna pile on the pounds 'cause I'm eating so much more and less healthily (eg. jam/Nutella on toast in the morning instead of cereal) :wacko:

Have you guys been getting super full / uncomfortable - yet still hungry!?! - after your evening meal?? I think I'm gonna have to cut my portion sizes down in the evening which makes me SAD 'cause I love my food :( Last night I was STARVING when I sat down for my dinner and half way through I had to stop 'cause I felt full, but still hungry too! So weird... And I can feel the heartburn creeping up more and more frequently too!

Yes I do.

It's driving me mad. I have the issue of trying to get the sicky taste out of my mouth, which means grazing all day. But I'm not moving around much or doing anything really, so I dread to think how much weight I'm already putting on. I also have days where all I want to do is sleep and if my hubby is around that's exactly what I do :sleep:

I am sick of it all tho, as I'm hardly getting anything done and with 5 kids already its a disaster :dohh: also to me my 14yr old daughter smells awful and just being in the same room as her makes me retch, I feel so bad for her :( :(

I don't remember being this bad before, so so want to feel normal again.

Have you tried anything to help it? I was prescribed anti sickness tablets but they haven't been much good and I also got some sea bands, but even they don't do anything for me :(

Also I haven't been able to stomach milk at all! Not even the tiny amount I have in tea. Not sure if I've just gone off tea too...I've gone off coffee, which is unheard of for me. I normally have cereal every morning but now I can't! I'm worried I'm gonna pile on the pounds 'cause I'm eating so much more and less healthily (eg. jam/Nutella on toast in the morning instead of cereal) :wacko:

Have you guys been getting super full / uncomfortable - yet still hungry!?! - after your evening meal?? I think I'm gonna have to cut my portion sizes down in the evening which makes me SAD 'cause I love my food :( Last night I was STARVING when I sat down for my dinner and half way through I had to stop 'cause I felt full, but still hungry too! So weird... And I can feel the heartburn creeping up more and more frequently too!

Yes! Heartburn definitely! And when it strikes at the same time as sickness it's completely debilitating...

As for feeling hungry, I have completely lost my sense of feeling hungry or full. I can't tell at all when I'm hungry. I just know I haven't eaten in a while....its completely bizarre. :wacko:

Right there with you. i'm struggling to get anything done around the house and my yoddler isnt sleeping particulay well so I'm just shattered.

Yeah the heartburn is bad, I go through phases. I'm nauseous like 80% of the time, sometimes I'm totally not hungry, like even the thought of food makes me feel worse. Sometimes I'm hungry, but only for certain things, and other times I'm not hungry but I think eating might make me feel better. I usually love my food and I've just been so off everything I normally eat. If I do fancy food, it's baked potatoes or simple things mostly.

Yeah I've had a few cravings for really bland foods too like just plain jacket potato and plain pasta! I got myself all in a state the other day about this and that (mainly just my hormones getting the better of me) and my OH made me plain pasta with salt and pepper and a bit of cheese and it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I felt like a baby that had been crying and now had its bottle!

No doubt mine will be fully kicking in next friday. Thought about seeing doc for anti sickness tablets? im asking mine on tuesday for some. x

I had all day sickness for about 4 weeks until I found my bottle of B6. WORLD OF DIFFERENCE! B6 has saved my life. :) I take one 100mg tablet a day, it takes about 3 days to really start working. And if you are more than a couple of hours late taking it, nausea will return, and it will take a couple of days to work again. But it has made me feel human again! Good luck ladies!
And I am still tired all the ti e too, I have not found a pill for that yet. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->