All Idea's Welcome!!!

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Ok ladies so im due in 3 damn days and dont wanna be late i want it now infact lol!
So just wanted all or any ideas that are meant to help bring on labour as i wanna make sure i have tried everythin!!

Cheers girls xxx

i did tonnes and tonnes of on all 4s rocking the day before Oscar came, I was told he was back to back (He wasnt lol) so did plenty of rocking then he came :) .

Good luck.

Sex lots of it !!! and also swallowing :sick: !
8 pineapples fresh
hot curry
long walk
sideways up and down stairs

Squatting to encourage cervix to do its job :)
Walking too is meant to help to get it going.
Curry didn't work for me,only gave me a dodgy tummy,LOL

If only I could get up the energy for sex,LMAO
I get knackered thinking about it right now LOL

Oh nipple twiddling made my braxton hicks stronger and they turned into proper contractions .....Sex wise find some random bloke desperate times !! :rofl: You can have my man if u want ? we been banned for last 5 wks :rofl:

Lol random sex wit the ex is what got me into this mess haha!!!

ill try the rocking on all fours ive practically tried everythin else! something has to give

I have tried sex, curry, pineapple, bouncing on birhting ball like a fool, red rasberry leaf tea. No baby yet. I am DESPERATE to have him though. Not even due for 2 more weeks - lol!

Sound obvious but did you explain fully to your baby that it was time for him/her to come, how it will be and everything.
I have a friend who were breech and the doctor were about to force an c-section but she took 10mn to talk to her like an adult, explain the situation to her and 10mn later her baby was in the right position and started to come!! Take care! xx

Well hmmm...
A hot shower... sex... birthing ball... walking a lot...
You could try the old wives tale castor oil. LOL... try swallowing that one!!!

Castor oil worked for my mum both times, its not reccomended cos it can make you poop and throw up, she said she took less than the reccomended amount and it did the job!

I'll be starting the eviction in about 2 and half weeks!

Well babe Saturday i went for long walk with OH, had raspberry leaf tea about 3 cups, then had curry, if you do have curry go for vindaloo my jalfrezi was bloody useless and of course we had sex sat night!!

I was very niggly yesterday and thought that was it.... but nothing, although i am blatantly having my clearout i am pooing constantly!!!

i think exercise is the key .... so lots of walking that willl bounce babe out :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->