All in my head??

ladibugg55

Reaction score
So a few days ago I would have guessed I was definitely pregnant but now I feel maybe the symptoms were all in my head... My cycles are an average of 30 days, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. The only way I use to see when I'm ovulating, or going to, is by checking cm. I *think* I ovulated last Wednesday (so, 8 days ago)... I was having a pulling kind of pressure feeling in my uterus for the last 5 days or so and have had nausea here and there from different smells, seems my mouth is producing extra saliva that kind of lingers in the back of my throat, my nipples have been very sensitive for the last 4 days but not the bbs themselves. Now today, I feel like all symptoms have disappeared. Was it all just in my head?? Has anyone else had disappearing symptoms?? According to the average 30day cycle AF isn't supposed to start until next Wednesday (6 days from today) so I guess all I can do is wait and see ...

I never got any symptoms until I was 8 weeks pregnant and I have had pregnancy symptoms many times when I haven't been pregnant. Unfortunately symptoms aren't a reliable indicator until later on. You're not out until AF shows so good luck!

My guess is that this is all in your head right now. If you are only 8DPO there is a huge chance the egg (if there is one) hasn't even implanted yet. You can only experience pregnancy symptoms after implantation has occurred. And even then, most women don't really experience any until after their BFP.

Try and relax. You still have a few days before you can test so try and not focus too much on what "could be" a pregnancy symptom. You'll drive yourself insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->