All in my head?

Akmama

Reaction score
Am I imagining pregnancy symptoms? I feel crazy! I think my very regular period just came 6 days early and all the tests I've taken are negative...but I feel pregnant! Nausea, fatigue, food adversions! Is it all in my head??? It doesn't help that my husband swears I'm pregnant, I told him to stop saying it cause it makes harder for me...

Am I alone? My pregnancy with my daughter was on my first cycle and I knew within 7 days...so this time around it is soooo different!

Fingers crossed for you! Last cycle I had major food aversions, tingly breasts, sleepy, crampy and ended up getting my period a few days early. I wonder what our bodies are thinking when they do this to us and trick us into being pregnant. I was 100% sure I was pregnant and like you, wondered if it was in my mind. However, you just may end up being pregnant though!! Keep us posted!

Fingers crossed for you! Last cycle I had major food aversions, tingly breasts, sleepy, crampy and ended up getting my period a few days early. I wonder what our bodies are thinking when they do this to us and trick us into being pregnant. I was 100% sure I was pregnant and like you, wondered if it was in my mind. However, you just may end up being pregnant though!! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->