All in my head?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Akmama, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Akmama

Akmama Member

Am I imagining pregnancy symptoms? I feel crazy! I think my very regular period just came 6 days early and all the tests I've taken are negative...but I feel pregnant! Nausea, fatigue, food adversions! Is it all in my head??? It doesn't help that my husband swears I'm pregnant, I told him to stop saying it cause it makes harder for me...

Am I alone? My pregnancy with my daughter was on my first cycle and I knew within 7 days...so this time around it is soooo different!

2. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

aw sorry hun hope some one can give you advice

3. Globetrecker

Globetrecker Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you! Last cycle I had major food aversions, tingly breasts, sleepy, crampy and ended up getting my period a few days early. I wonder what our bodies are thinking when they do this to us and trick us into being pregnant. I was 100% sure I was pregnant and like you, wondered if it was in my mind. However, you just may end up being pregnant though!! Keep us posted!

4. Globetrecker

Globetrecker Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you! Last cycle I had major food aversions, tingly breasts, sleepy, crampy and ended up getting my period a few days early. I wonder what our bodies are thinking when they do this to us and trick us into being pregnant. I was 100% sure I was pregnant and like you, wondered if it was in my mind. However, you just may end up being pregnant though!! Keep us posted!