All inclusive.. water for LO

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
In an all inclusive resort will they serve safe water for LO to drink or will i have to buy bottled water?

:flower:

Where are you going?

Everywhere Ive been the all inclusive water has been bottled

Where are you going?

Everywhere Ive been the all inclusive water has been bottled

Going to turkey :happydance: Its not the end of the world if i have to buy it, but i would assume as coke and alchohol is included so would bottled water, but i cant find this out for definate :(

I've been abroad All Inclusive 3 times and bottled water has always been included. Only small bottles though.

We used to go to the bar before bed and get a couple of bottles for brushing teeth.

Hmm not all places do. Those in Europe and that states do but we have also been to a few all inclusive resorts in egypt and you just get a few very small bottles in your fridge a day - and this is of the 'local' bottled water - fine for us but Im sure if memory serves me correct it was deemed high in sodium and the reps reccommended buying 'nestle' or another well known brand for lo's

Hope this helps have a lovely holiday xxx

I went to Egypt and the bottled water was included in AI.

i went to turkey all inclusive last year and the bottled water was included and you could just get a bottle whenever you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->