All inclusive

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
When you go all inclusive do you find LO is up down up down etc?! How do you get them to sit & eat when so much going on?!

We went last year when my LO was only 16 months so still in a highchair but very distractible. We tried to go when it was quite and found tables outside where there wasn't so much going on. We are going again in September and will not let him leave the table (either me, my DH, or my parents will get his food for him) He understands he cannot leave the table without asking at home so hopefully that will apply on holiday. Hope it is not wishful thinking on my part.

Also in all inclusive there is usually food around almost all the time so we didn't worry too much if he didn't eat at one meal as we could still get food and not worry that he didn't get enough.

Yes LO not in a highchair any more. She does sit at table for meals & if tried to leave table I return her.

Just thinking there'll be so much going on& she us an eat & go type child!

True thou that at least with all inclusive there's always food about

We just do. Day to day they know they have to sit at the table until they are finished dinner. Regardless of whether onholiday or at home

What is an "all inclusive"? To me, it's a type of vacation package, or cruise....

All inclusive holidays/vactions - the food at them tend to be buffets and very busy so she is asking how to get her lo to stay at the table and eat (or at least that's how I read it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->