All ladies worried about CB Digital results...

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
I haven't got my 3+, but due to early bleeding I went to the EPU yesterday and my blood HCG level was 8,042. Got a 2-3 on a CB yesterday.

Step away from the CB tests!!!

They also don't mean much! I'm between 6-7 weeks and baby had a wonderful heartbeat yesterday. HCG is 'only' 2,272 but baby was definitely there and you could clearly see the heart beating away so even if HCG is low it's not a write off :) I was so worried as with my girls they more than doubled and with my miscarriages they always took a while to 'tick over' but this time seems fine. CB is still 2-3 and that's ok now I know lol

:flow:

They really don't mean much. The first time I got 3+ at 16-18 dpo I freaked out thinking I was pregnant with twins or something but then ultrasound proved it was only one and betas proved that my hormones tend to be on the higher side. So I have twin high hormone levels with one baby. Even when I miscarried my hormones still shot up to 50,000 before I finally lost the baby. CB pregnancy tests and the darkness of lines only show if you're going to have a chemical, otherwise step away from them ladies... they don't tell you anything except that you're pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->